75

It was midnight; the battle had started. Everyone went to their positions. Irena saw Fred and George leaving, "Piertotum Locomotor!" cried Professor McGonagall. And all along the corridor, the statues and suits of armor jumped down from their plinths, and from the echoing crashes, from the floors above and below. "Hogwarts is threatened!" shouted Professor McGonagall.

"May the boundaries protect us, do your duty to our school!"

Many lights hit the barrier but don't do much damage. A loud sound was heard throughout the castle as holes started to spread all over the shield.

Death Eaters that were on the Forbidden Forest came running out in great numbers

Death Eaters that were on the Forbidden Forest came running out in great numbers. Curses, hexes, and jinxes flew in every direction, lighting up the sky in green and red.

Irena holds her wand firmly as she points her wand to a death eater coming her way sending him back, but as soon as she gets rid of one, another comes just as fast. The Death Eater she was battling collapsed under the weight of three separate Stunning Spells, Irena smiled to herself proudly, but there was no time to celebrate as the battle was still going.

Irena was able to dodge a few hexes that were sent her way by another death eater. Moments later, she doesn't notice a death eater behind her, sending a spell towards her sending her flying crashing harshly to the floor. She stays on the ground for a few seconds as she's on the floor seeing chaos around her and a dead body not too far from her of a young student.

Her heart breaks for not only that student but for everyone that they had to fight; they are so young they shouldn't have to worry about the war.

She struggled as she got up; her wand in hand; she walked down the corridor, taking a turn and bumping into someone, she quickly raised her wand, but before she could send a spell, she realized it was a Hogwarts student. He had blonde hair and looked young. Professor McGonagall told the younger students they couldn't stay; she wasn't sure why he was here; he must have snuck back in.

"You aren't supposed to be here," Irena said, looking around making sure death eaters were not near. "I know, but I wanted to fight alongside Harry Potter," the younger boy said.

She was going to say something, but a death eater with a mask on appeared behind the boy. Irena moved the boy to the side; she pointed her wand "Avis," Irena said, making birds come out of her wand surrounding the death eater.

She got the hand of the boy, and they ran away. "Thank you," the boy said once they stopped running. "I'm Colin," he said, extending his hand "Irena," she responded, shaking his hand.

In the other part of the castle professor Trelawney lifted a huge crystal sphere from her bag, waved her wand through the air, and caused the ball to speed across the hall and smash through a window hitting a few death eaters.

At the same moment, the heavy wooden front doors burst open, and more of the gigantic spiders forced their way into the front hall. Screams of terror rent the air the fighters dissipate. In the meantime, Professor Sprout and Neville thought of using dangerous plants from the greenhouses against the Death Eaters, such as lobbying mandrakes over the walls.

Some of the Death Eaters managed to Apparate into the set of catwalks on which Order of the Phoenix members aimed spells. A Death Eater fired a Killing Curse, killing a wizard, and then fired another at Arthur Weasley, who replied with a red spell. Another death eater was spotted by Kingsley Shacklebolt, who hit him with a momentum-reversing spell that stopped him and sent him flying back out the window to his death.

 February of 1996On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara