31

It was time for another check-up. Fred and Irena were on their way to St Mungo's Hospital. Already knowing where to go, they headed to the fifth floor. They waited a few minutes when Irena heard her name get called. They walked together to a room. It wasnt the same room they were in last time. Healer Williams came into the room. "Good morning," she said with a polite smile. "Morning," they both said.

"Alright, lets see the baby," healer Williams said as she brought the ultrasound machine next to her. "The baby is looking big and healthy." Irena looked at the ultrasound machine so she could see the babys side profile. A small nose and she could better see the babys fingers. She was amazed at how her baby was developing, and with each ultrasound, she could see how her baby was changing. "You only have three months to go, you two excited."

"Not going to lie, I'm a bit scared," said Irena. Fred held her hand. "Thats completely normal, but once you have your baby in your arms, its going to all be worth it." Healer Williams handed the ultrasound to Irena. Fred got closer to get a better look. The baby was going to be here soon. The last three months will go fast. Irena was happy that the babys room was already done.

They built the crib not too long ago. It was a challenge, but the crib looked steady. They have also agreed on a name for a boy and for a girl. Fred is convinced the baby will be a boy. Another Weasley boy. It wasnt important to Irena if her baby was a boy or a girl; she would love her child no matter what. She knew she didnt want to be like her parents; they wanted a boy, but they got her instead. They were never home, always on long business trips. She was going to be with her child and always show how much she cares, and she will support them. They left the hospital.

"Are you sure we have everything for the baby," asked Fred. "I think so; we still have three more months. Dont worry." She placed her hand on his cheek. He gave her a quick kiss on the lips. They went to the burrow for dinner that day. Fred showed the ultrasound to his family at dinner. The ultrasound made it around the table. When it was Mrs. Weasley's turn, she had it in her hands and looked at it a bit longer. If you looked closely, you could see a small smile forming on her lips. It was the first time Irena saw Mrs. Weasley showing a positive emotion towards the baby. In reality, Molly was happy to be a grandmother. But she was disappointed with Fred for being so foolish. He should have been more careful. And they still didnt want to get married.  Molly passed the ultrasound to her husband.