54

It was time to cut the cake. Rue and Irena went to the kitchen to get the cakes. They both placed the cakes in front of Fred and George. Each cake had a single candle in the middle of the cake. Everyone started to sing; even Alek tried to follow along.

Once they were done singing, they blew on the candles.

"Happy birthday Georgie" "Happy birthday Freddie," they said to each other.

Molly started to cut the cake, and Fleur helped her by passing them around.

"What did you wish for?" Irena asked Fred. "If I tell you, it won't come true," he told her. "I guess that's true; well, whatever you wish for, I hope it comes true you deserve the best."

He smiled at her, knowing that his wish had come true all he wanted was in front of him.

Fleur gave them each a plate with a slice of cake.

"Thank you."

Irena was eating the cake; it had actually turned out good. She smiled, taking another bite of the cake, proud of herself. 

"The cake is really good, Rena," Fred said with his mouth full of cake. George nodded, getting a second slice.

Fred got a bit of icing with his index finger and smeared the icing on Irenas nose. "Aah, Frederick," Irena said, trying to look at her nose. She cleaned her nose and got icing from Freds cake; smearing it on his cheek.

He looked at her; this was not going to end well. He got icing with all his fingers. "Wait, Fred, I didn't do that much."

But it was too late Fred had that mischievous smile on his face. Irena dropped her plate on the table and moved away from Fred.

"I just want to tell you something," Fred said with his hand behind him. "Get away from me," Irena said, hiding behind Bill.

Fred was getting closer to them. Fred moved around to get a better angle. "Don't get too close to my hair," said Bill.

Fred chased Irena for fifteen minutes. Irena thought that he was finally going to get her. He was in front of her, but at the last minute, George appeared out of nowhere, smearing icing all over Fred's face.

"That's why you are my favorite Weasley," Irena said to George. "What," said Fred and Bill. 

Fred went to clean his face in the restroom. Alek's diaper started to smell Irena took him to his room to change him.

Irena was changing Aleks diaper when Fleur came into the room. "I wanted to ask you something Irena," said Fleur smiling at Alek and then looking at Irena.

Done changing Alek, Irena carried him. "What is it," she said, looking at Fleur.

"I want you to be one of my bridesmaids at my wedding."

Irena gasped "seriously, you want me to be one of your bridesmaids," Irena said, not believing what Fleur just told her.

Fleur nodded excitedly. "What do you say?" "Of Course I'll love to."

"Since the beginning, you have been nice to me, and I appreciate that. And we are practically sisters. I see the way Fred looks at you. He will ask you to marry him soon I know it."

"What?!"

"Come on, Irena, you two have a child together, you also live together, marriage is the next step," Fleur said like it was the most obvious thing ever.

Irena didn't know what to say. For the rest of the day that's the only thing she could think about.

It was getting late, and one by one everyone started to leave. Irena was cleaning a few things that were in the kitchen; Molly had washed the dishes even though Fred and George told her it wasn't necessary.

Fred had put Alek in his crib, slowly closing the door; to not wake him up, Fred got out of his room. Irena didn't hear Fred walking behind her. He hugged her from behind, scaring her. He laughed next to her ear, not letting her go.

"That's not funny," she said playfully, hitting him on his butt. Because he was hugging her, her arms couldn't move too much, and his butt was the closest.

"If that's how you are always going to react, I need to do it more often," he said, kissing her neck. She smiled as he kissed her neck and later moved her hair from the other side of her neck and kissed her there.   

Fred and Irena were enjoying their moment together; they didn't realize that George was there. George placed his cup on the sink, making noise. Fred and Irena broke apart. "My bad, you two continue. But I must add that for the second kid, name her Georgina." 

"I take back what I said earlier; you aren't my favorite Weasley." Fred smiled, "Bill is now my favorite." Fred's smile was fast gone.