25

After working in the shop all day, Irena was tired. Her feet and back were killing her. They were closing, and Verity was taking care of the last client. Irena went in the back to restock a few items she was carrying a box. She was making her way to the front of the store. It was hard to walk in between the aisles. The aisles were close together, and her belly was getting big. "Let me help you with that," said Fred coming from behind her, taking the box from her hands. And walking with no problem.

She crossed her arms as she watched Fred place the products where they belong. "I was going to do that."

"Really cause it seemed you were struggling"

"ugh if you would just give me a few more minutes. I could have done that. Or why dont you move the aisles a bit more so I can fit."

"Rena, if we move an aisle, we have to move them all, and we don't have that much space." It was true every little corner of the shop was filled with products up the way to the ceiling too. "Besides, we will have our little one here with us in around three months," said Fred walking to her with a smile on his face.

He placed his hand on her cheek. She smiled at him, melting with his touch. "I guess you are right." "You guys ready to go," asked George. Irena moved a bit away from Fred "yes, lets go, my feet are killing me." They arrived at the flat Irena just wanted to go to bed and rest. Without saying goodnight, she went to the room that she and Fred shared.

She was changing into something more comfortable to go to bed when Fred came into the room. "Hey Rena, you alright." Irena needed to put on her shirt and turn to face Fred. "Im alright, just tired, no need to worry, Frederick," she said with a smile putting on her shirt.

She walked to the bed. She sat on her side of the bed and rested her back on the wall. Fred took a seat on the edge of the bed and placed her feet on his knees. He started to massage her feet. Her feet were a bit swollen. "You don't have to do that." "I know I just want to," he said, looking at her. Her eyes were closed. After he was done, he kissed her head. Irena, still with her eyes closed, moved to get more comfortable. "Goodnight, Frederick," Irena said tiredly. He lay on his side of the bed "Goodnight."

Irena woke up tired. She had woken up four times to go pee. By the fourth time, she knew she couldn't go back to sleep. She stayed in bed, not wanting to get up. She turned to face Fred. He was still asleep. He looked adorable while sleeping. It was definitely not creepy staring at him while he was asleep.

A smile started forming on Fred's lips. "How long have you been up," asked Irena. "I wake up around the last time you go pee around 6 or 7 am." Irena didn't say anything; she just stared at him. Fred opened his eyes and yawned. He stretched a bit and looked at Irena again. "Are you ready to start our day, or do you want to look at me a bit longer," he said, getting closer to Irena with a smirk on his face.