69

The next morning was Irena's wedding day; she was in Fred's arms. She quietly moved and got her shirt from the floor. "Stay here a little longer," Fred said, half-asleep, feeling her move away. After she had the shirt on, she lay back on the bed next to him, "Im not going anywhere," she said, kissing his forehead. Still, with his eyes closed, Fred smiled as Irena kissed his forehead.

Sometime after there was a knock on the door. Fred got his wand, and just with a quick motion, the door was unlocked. "I need to borrow Alek," George said, walking to where Alek was in his crib, barely waking up. "Hey Alek, it's uncle Georgie," he said, picking him up. "Why are you taking my son," Fred asked as George was carrying Alek getting near the door. "Alek is going to be my little helper today," George said with a smile, looking at his nephew, who was resting his head on his chest, still a bit sleepy.

"Make sure you feed him," Irena told him. "I will dont worry," George said, walking out of the door. Before George fully closed the door, Irena heard him say, "remind me to feed you." She looked at Fred "did you hear that; should we be worried," she asked her future husband. "No," Fred said, kissing her cheek and moving down to her jaw, and ending at her collarbone.

Irena smiled with every kiss "you know now that Alek is with George, we have more time to ourselves," Fred said, placing his hand under her shirt. "I will love that, but we have a big day ahead, and I want to shower," she said, giving him a quick kiss. She got out of the bed and looked for something to wear. "Can I join," Fred said, sitting on the edge of the bed. She blushed as she saw a naked Fred on the bed. That's a view she will never get used to.

With her clothes in hand, she walked to the door "what are you waiting for Frederick," she said with a smirk when she saw his face light up. He quickly put on his pants, almost tripping, and followed Irena out of the room. Both of them giggled as they made their way to the restroom, Fred with his hands on her hip.

After they both were done showering, they got out of the restroom and went downstairs to get breakfast, but before they were downstairs, they were stopped by George's screams "dont come down here. Stay in the room." "But we are hungry," Fred yelled back. "Ill take some toast to the room." "I dont want toast." The two brothers yelled back and forth for some good solid five minutes.

"Lets just go to the room," Irena said, pulling Fred up the stairs. "I want more than toast," Fred yelled before he went into the room. "Maybe we shouldn't have left George in charge."

Twenty minutes later, George went into the room with breakfast. "Finally, you are starving us here," Fred said, getting a plate and giving it to Irena first. "Im almost done, and we just have to wait for dad," George said, leaving the room needing to finish a few more things.

Irena and Fred were still in the room for what felt like forever, "I miss Alek," Irena said this was the first time she was apart from him this long. Since he was born, she had spent all her time with her son. "Me too, he hasnt called me dada in a few hours. Do you think he forgot what my name is," Fred asked, lying on the bed looking at the ceiling. "I dont think so," Irena told him.

Rue opened the door and walked in; Irena got off the bed, happy to see her. She walked up to her and hugged her, "Im so happy you're here." "I wouldn't miss your wedding day," Rue said with a smile. "Fred, you have to go," she told Fred, pushing him out of the room. "Go to Bill's room; George is waiting for you," she told him. Fred kissed Irena on the lips before he left out the door.

"I was able to find this dress last minute," Rue said, placing the dress on the bed. It was a pretty long simple white dress "try it on." There was a knock on the door; Rue walked to the room to open it. Irena smiled when she saw that it was Fleur. "Hows my future sister in law," Fleur said, hugging Irena. "Happy, excited, and a bit nervous," she said honestly. "Thats totally normal," she told her. "Lets see the dress on."