11

A few days had gone by, and Irena wasn't feeling well, so she went to the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey gave her a potion that was safe for the baby and was going to help her feel better. She stayed in bed and took a quick nap. She didn't know how long it had been, but she started to hear different voices and woke up.

"So anyway," a voice started, "whats going on in school?" She assumed the voice belonged to Hermione. "Well, Flitwicks got rid of Fred and Georges swamp," said Ginny. "He did it in about three seconds. But he left a tiny patch under the window and hes roped it off —'''"Why?" said Hermione. "Oh, he just says it was a really good bit of magic," said Ginny. Irena smiled, it was impressive magic."I think he left it as a monument to Fred and George," said Ron through a mouthful of chocolate. "They sent me all these, you know," he said. "Must be doing all right out of that joke shop, eh?" Irena smiled. She was happy to hear that Freds and George's shop was doing well.

She muttered a charm that Madam Pomfrey showed her to hide her growing belly. Just in case they saw her, but they were too busy talking. But just in case. She watched how all six of them looked at the bed opposite from them. She followed where they were looking and saw Professor Umbridge looking at the ceiling. Was she already here when she got here Irena couldn't remember.

Since Umbridge had returned to the castle, she had not said a single word. Nobody really knew what was wrong with her either. Irena was unsure as to what happened to her. Hermione looked at her and gave her a small smile before continuing the conversation with her friends.

Irena got up since she was feeling better, but before she was at the door, Madam Pomfrey called, "Irena dear are you feeling alright" she turned around "yes, thank you." "Well, if you need anything, you know where to find me," Madam Pomfrey said with a smile. She nodded, and before she left, she saw that Ginny and Hermione were watching her. She walked to the kitchen craving something sweet.

---------------------------------

Before she even noticed it was the end of the term. Since this was her last year, all 7th years left Hogwarts in the enchanted boats that took them their first year. She couldn't believe she was done with her studies and pregnant that's not what she had in mind those years ago. Does anyone even have that in mind? She thought. On the boat, she took a seat next to Rue.

The journey home on the Hogwarts Express was calm. She was sitting in a compartment with other 7th year students who didn't seem to mind that she was there. They didn't pay attention to her; they were talking with each other about what they were going to do this summer before they went their separate ways.

Rue was next to her, and she fell asleep with her head on Irenas legs. She smiled at the peaceful Rue and ignored the other students, and got out a book to read. It was a parenting book that she had charm changing the cover.

She got out of the Hogwarts Express; as she walked through the magical barrier between platforms nine and ten, she saw a group of people. At the front of the group stood Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, dressed in their Muggle best, and Fred and George, who were both wearing brand-new jackets in some lurid green, scaly material.

She smiled when she saw them. Rue called George, and he had a big smile on his face when he saw her. She saw George hugging Rue. They started to talk since they haven't seen each other since George left Hogwarts back in April.

When Fred saw her, he came rushing to her and hugged her. He wrapped his arms around her neck and hugged her tightly. She smiled into the hug. She didn't know how much she had missed him until she was in his arms. She looked at him, both smiling at each other. "How are you," Fred asked. "Good," she said, still smiling. Fred placed his hand on Irenas cheek. "Irena!" George said excitedly; he moved Fred and hugged Irena.

George let go of Irena. She saw how Mrs. Weasley was walking toward them. "Boys, we have to go." "We will be there in a minute, mum," said Fred. Mrs. Weasley looked at Irena and Rue and smiled. "Just be quick, alright." "Do you want to come over for dinner," said Fred. "I have to go to the manor first. My parents should be here this week." She looked at Fred, and his smile seemed to drop. "Maybe another time." She watched Fred and George leave with their family. She said goodbye to Rue. Rue told her that she would write to her.

She apparated to the front of the manor. Her parents should be back home from their business trip later that week. She made her way inside and placed her trunk by the stairs. She would take it up to her room later.

She walked to the kitchen and cleaned the dust from the countertop. She made herself something to eat and took her plate to the table, and ate alone.