22 ↬ 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭

˗'ˏ chapter 22 ˎˊ˗

˗'ˏ chapter 22 ˎˊ˗

════════════════

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐇𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐃, 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐀𝐑.

"You guys were so cool!" the girl exclaimed. "All of us were." Daichi smiled. "But that doesn't excuse you for missing a whole set! Where were you?" He demanded. The demon slayer stiffened, thinking that death by a demon may not be so bad after all. She nonchalantly whistled and ran for the bench. 

"Kiyoko-san!! Let me help you!" "Oi, get back here!" 

"You did well on your first match Y/N-san." the freckled boy complimented when she reached the bench. She grinned at him. Though she was wearing a mask, her crinkled eyes indicated her smile. "You were great out there too Tadashi!" His eyes widened, blush creeping up his cheeks. 'T-Tadashi?! ' "Oh I didn't mean to! It slipped my mouth-" 

"N-No really, it's okay..Y/N-san," he babbled, swinging his arms in embarrassment. She chuckled. "You can drop the -san Tadashi. I'm already comfortable with you." When the girl said that the poor boy blew a fuse.

As the rest of the team were about to join them at the bench, a singsong voice was heard.

"Yoohoo, Tobio-chan~! How's the king doing?" A tall brunette chimed mockingly, popping out of nowhere. "Oikawa-san." 

They stopped. "Oikawa?!" 

"Hoh? Came here to cry? How does it feel to lose to us?" Tanaka boasted, putting on his thug face. [i didnt get to make it clear but this match was after their first match (the one where flattykawa was late) and before the match they lost to them]

"Challenging us only to lose. Twice." "Y-Yeah!" Hinata exclaimed behind Tanaka.

"How embarrassing for an elite school." They snickered.

"YAMERO! " bellowed Daichi. "Oi Shittykawa! Quit embarrassing yourself and get back here!" another voice barked.

"Demo Iwa-chan~! I want to see their number 13! After all, she was the only reason they won." He glanced at them slyly, hoping to rile them up. But what happened was the opposite of what he expected.

"Yeah! That was Y/N-chan's first match!"

"BUAHAHAHA! I bet you're jealous you don't have her on your team!"

"I was the one who taught her how to receive!"

His eyes widened then he smiled slightly. Footsteps were heard, when suddenly the captain of Seijoh was smacked in the back of his head. Hard.

"I told you! Quit bothering them!" Iwaizumi hissed. "Ow! That hurts, Iwa-chan." the setter said, rubbing his head. Just as Iwaizumi was about to drag him back, they noticed someone approach the group.

Walking towards them was the girl, mask still on, holding a bunch of towels. "Here." she muttered while handing it to them.

"Thank you my beloved kouhai !"

"Are you sure you're Y/N? What happened to the 'No way in hell am I helping any of you' ?." the blonde middle blocker taunted while clutching the towel, secretly liking the gesture.

"Hah? I did this for me, dumbass. You're all sweaty and taste like shit, it's even going through the mask. How embarrassing." she taunted back.  They sniffled. "D-Do we really taste that bad?" The Seijoh boys were confused. 'Taste? 

"Well if I said no then I'd be lying. Good for me I'm not a liar. Bad for you though." 

While dejectedly wiping their sweat, the other players from Aoba Johsai soon joined their captain and ace. After the taste of sweat significantly lessened, the girl finally pulled her mask down. Now the Seijoh boys were stunned. The girl that stood before them, the one with chilling spikes, the one with overwhelming speed, was actually an angel

Her lovely E/C eyes that glints with mischief, her silky H/C hair that was slightly sticking to her damp neck, her soft-looking lips, the way she carries herself with confidence. Everything about her just seems to get along so damn well. 'Beautiful' that's the word for her.

They watched as Tanaka approached the girl, ruffling her hair. "You did great out there! Senpai is proud of you!" She giggled. God. Her laugh was so adorable

"You were amazing too, senpai!" "MUAHAHAHA! Again?" 

"Senpai!"

"Last one!"

"Senpai!!" 

While Karasuno was already used to this little routine, Aoba Johsai couldn't help but stare, blush evident on their faces. 'Cute! ' 

Then she glanced at them. Their breath caught in their throats at her stare. Their pulse quickened, mouths feeling dry. But then her aura changed. "Ara? I thought Aoba Johsai was a powerhouse? Ne sensei? Are you sure we didn't go to the wrong school?" They sweatdropped.

"We went to the right one Y/N-chan!" Hinata exclaimed, oblivious to the situation. "Oh? Then what the hell happened to the elites? Is that really it?" She let out an arrogant laugh, the others backing away slowly. 'D-Did they piss her off? Maybe she's bipolar? 

"Ne, Maki. She kinda reminds me of that guy from the anime you watch." Matsunn whispered, eyes on the girl. "Who?" Hanamaki whispered back. 

"You know. That guy Monoma."

➽───────────────❥

After the demon slayer calmed down, Oikawa approached the girl. "Y/N? Is that your name? It suits you but.. can I call you my angel instead?" he flirted, draping his arm around her shoulder.

The girl stared at him, taking note of his appearance. Now that she got to see him closer she noticed he really was attractive. But that didn't stop her from snorting. "Dude. If you're going to flirt at least make sure you don't embarrass yourself. Embarrassment and rejection? That's a double kill." she laughed as she pushed his arm, walking away.

The brunette stood there frozen. 'Huh? 

Those who saw broke out in laughter. "BUAHAHAH! D-Daichi! Did you see that!" 

"Pfftt- Finally someone with sense."

"Shittykawa got his ass handed to him."

"Huh? What ass?"

At that moment the captain and setter of Seijoh realized how alone he was in the world. "Even you, Iwa-chan?" "Especially me, Trashykawa." the ace responded, stifling his laugh.

While Oikawa wallowed in self pity and despair, Iwaizumi glanced at the girl, who's surprisingly holding a conversation with Kunimi. He walked closer to listen in. 

"Is that really legal?" he murmured. 

"I mean.. if no one caught you?"

"What the hell are you two talking about?" he demanded. The two halted their conversation, flinching.

"D-Definitely not drugs." the girl stuttered, finger gunning him.

~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

ONCE AGAIN THIS WAS SO INCONSISTENT and i cut the chapter cuz it felt too looonggggg

and ITS OVER 12K IM OVER THE MOON

STAY SAFE MADAFAKAS AND WEAR YOUR FACEMASKS