40 ↬ 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭

˗'ˏ chapter 40 ˎˊ˗

˗'ˏ chapter 40 ˎˊ˗

════════════════

"𝐒𝐎. 𝐀𝐒𝐒, 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐁𝐒, 𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐒?"

Ukai scrunched his nose as he watched them from the bench, weirded out by the trio. "The hell, Y/N. Get back to practice!"

"Wait, coach! This is a life-changing question!"

Her and Nishinoya stared at Tanaka, anticipating his reply as the wing spiker rubbed his chin, contemplating what b̶o̶d̶y̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶p̶ ̶h̶a̶r̶d̶ to say. The others on the team just watched in varying amusement, not really caring to join the conversation but willing to listen in on them.

Tanaka perked up, finally realizing it. "Boobs! They're the best!"

They stifled their laughter as Nishinoya and Y/N face fell and began shaking their heads vigorously, ready to defend their opinions.

The libero slung his arm around Tanaka, fire burning in his eyes. "It's the ass brother! It stands above all of them!"

Y/N elbowed the two, a stern look on her face as she said, "Thighs. It's the thighs you uncultured swine." Without meaning to, her eyes drifted over to Daichi, or particularly, his muscular thighs.

Thankfully no one noticed her one-second ogle. No one but Ukai. Hands in his hips, the coach rose a brow in amusement, biting back his laugh at the girl's shocked expression when she realized he saw.

The two immediately sulked. "Hey! That's no way to talk to your senpais!" "Well I'm not acknowledging you as such if you don't believe in thigh supremacy!" she retorted.

"Ass!"

"Boobs!"

"THIGGHHSS!"

They began arguing, until the person they least expected to cleared their throat. They all turned to Narita, a smug smile prominent on his face. "Amateurs."

"WHAT!?" they screamed.

"I SAID AMATEURS!"

The others in the team tried holding in their laughter at what he does next.

Narita started posing, a different pose with each phrase. "Flat is justice! Oppai is truth! Medium is premium! Thick thighs save lives! Ass is class! Big boobs fill a man's heart! Big dick fills a man's ass. To hold thy hand is my only demand! To pat your head is the best med! Every size makes the wood rise!"

They looked at him, weirded out. Except for three certain people. Y/N beamed at him, stars in her eyes, oddly inspired. "Senpai! Wait hold on, let me take that down." she furiously began scribbling in her notebook.

Narita's laughter boomed inside the gymnasium, an arrogant sound that made them facepalm. Tanaka and Noya however, are holding on to each other, tearing up at the brilliant and moving words. "N-Narita. . . ! You're the manliest man out of everyone here!"