14 ↬ 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

˗'ˏ chapter 14 ˎˊ˗

˗'ˏ chapter 14 ˎˊ˗

════════════════

"𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐎, 𝐇𝐔𝐇?

Since the exam would be for all subjects, they decided to study for them too. Turns out the girl really was a genius in the other topics. And now she was bragging in any way she can.

"What? No. You're getting it all wrong. In the nomenclature, halogens are a priority even if in there's an alkane on the other side." she explained, pointing out some of their mistakes. "That one was so simple, how pathetic." she snickered, making them glare at her. 

"Oi. Quit it with the teasing." Kageyama grumbled. "Haah? After you told be I shouldn't be in high school?" she argued.

"I didn't say anything like that!"

"Yes you did."

"No I didn-" 

They were cut off when the tangerine haired boy spoke. "How about this Y/N-chan?"

"You misspelled it, Shoyo. But you're really improving!" she beamed.

The bias is so obvious..!

"Why are you only nice to that shrimp? And how come you're so advanced on this? You barely know a thing in math." the blonde said, irritated. 

"Hm? Bakashima, are you jealous?" he simply rolled his eyes, dismissing her. "Oi, don't ignore me-"

Clang! I turned my head to find the two idiots playing with the swords. "You dumbasses! Drop that- Hah?! You're forms are a disgrace. Even a freaking toddler can hold a sword better than that! Grip it! Don't swing it when you can't even hold it properly!" she nagged, standing up.

And just like that, their study session became a crash course of kendo. (im not sure if its kendo)

"She's really something isn't she, Tsukki?" the freckled boy mused.

The girl was teaching the two how to hold the blade properly and when they started to get the hang of it, she was getting ready to beat them up for meddling with her stuff when urgent footsteps were heard outside and then the door slammed open.

Slam!

They swung their heads to the door and there stood a panting kid in twintails, with blue butterflies decorating it. "Y/N-nee! I need help!" 

"Aoi? What's wron-" She went silent when she tasted the blood in the air.

The H/C girl stood up abruptly. She wordlessly grabbed a pair of medical gloves and a mask from her drawer and hurriedly left the room, the girl named Aoi trailing after her, leaving the first years confused.

"S-Should we follow them?"

They glanced at each other, collectively agreeing to see what was going on.

➽───────────────❥

The sight before them was horrifying. Laying in a table was a man, maybe in his 20s, sobbing, clothes bloodied from the gashes at his stomach. 

Standing before the man was their H/C friend, skillfully stitching his wounds. "Yamamoto-san, you did great out there. Please hold on." she comforted. The she turned to them.

"Oi. What are you nosy idiots doing here." she glared at them. "W-We were worried!"

"What happened to him." asked, well more like demanded Tsukishima, the only one who wasn't shaking from the amount of blood before him. "His stomach has deep gashes. From a fight." I glanced at him. "This is really suspicious, you know." I smiled at him.

"I do." she replied and went back to her work.

➽───────────────❥

The girl sent them all outside, promising to explain once it was over. After the man was in a stable condition, she stepped out.  

"I don't see why knowing about why a guy near death and bloodied appeared in my home and why we acted like it was normal, would be relevant." was the first thing she said.

"Are you serious?" She chuckled, putting her hands in her pockets.

"The Wisteria House is a place where traveling sla- swordsmen come to rest and get their wounds treated. Injuries like Yamamoto-san's are a one time thing." she sighed. 

"What happened to him? T-There was too much blood." the ravennette setter shivered when he recalled the sight.

"Oya? Is the king afraid of blood?" she teased, avoiding the question. "Don't call me that! Where did you even hear that nickname." I glanced at Hinata.

"You..!" Kageyama growled, while Hinata made a run for the garden, Kageyama chasing after him, leaving the others snickering.

"I didn't know you can treat wounds like those, Y/N-san." Yamaguchi began. "It was amazing how you weren't afraid of the blood. 

"It's not a big deal. I mean I do bleed every month-" she stopped to see their expressions, cackling when she saw they were blushing.

"How cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

please. please tell me if the mood change was too muchh, also i think im writing y/n out of character but i swear ill bring her back soon HAHAHHA

also please like and comment! i rlly love reading abt your thoughts and opinions!!

stay safe peeps