39 ↬ 𝐭𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭

˗'ˏ chapter 39 ˎˊ˗

˗'ˏ chapter 39 ˎˊ˗

[a/n]: ᴵ ᴰᴵᴰᴺ'ᵀ ᴱᴰᴵᵀ ᵀᴴᴵˢ

════════════════

𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐘𝐎.

The capital of modern-day Japan. A place filled with buzzing city lights, technology, and the energetic youth. An absolute nightmare for Y/N.

You would've thought that she'd be excited with the change of scenery, she's a curious girl after all. 

When she was around seven, she had a week's worth of hallucinations that consisted of rainbow shitting unicorns and horrifying hee-hee demons that chased her to the gates of hell after she ate a bunch of shady-looking mushrooms as a kid. If that wasn't a sign that curiosity thrives in her bones, then she wasn't sure what would be.

But Tokyo was Tokyo. Filled to the brim with drool-worthy city boys and girls that made her second-guess her sexuality and at the same time, double her insecurity.

But that wasn't the main reason she's worried.

The young demon slayer stepped out of the station, her sheathed sword strapped to her back as she looked around the busy streets of the Shibuya. It was still pretty early yet the number of people was insane, their chattering accompanied by distant music. Nervously, she walked around.

Why was she terrified?

Well. . . Nekomata-sensei may have written very disturbing threats if she didn't arrive early. Let's start there. His letter was- wait. Can you even call it a letter? Death threat. Yeah, that's what you call it. His death threat was along the lines of "invert your ribcage," "drown you in a cement mix," and her all-time favorite-

"Boil your teeth in sewage water."

She shivered at the thought. Looking around, she had realized two things. One, she does not know jackshit about Tokyo.

And two, city boys are way hotter than the ones in Miyagi. The second obviously more important than the first.

'Hehe. Kiyoko was right.'

Hormones aside, she really needs to get to Nekoma soon, but the problem was how. Majority of her life was lived in mountains, barely in the city, and the most normal human interaction she ever had was with Karasuno. And if you ever associate those pricks with the word 'normal,' then there's obviously something wrong with you.

But compared to the hashiras and the Kamboko squad. . . You get the point.

Groaning, she slammed her head against a nearby pole in frustration, startling a few passersby. Last time she went, Zenitsu acted as her guide. Now, with both her demon slayer friends and volleyball team busy, she had no choice but to go alone.