Tainted Weed Supply

Tainted Weed Supply

In 2016 when I was living with the Smiths and when Charlie lived right down the road we hung out together almost every afternoon since neither of us had a job. What I found when I returned from Southside Recovery was that there were limited options for bud so we had two dealers. One of which, Kyle, sold us legitimate weed, the other guy, Jordan that I have never met that Charlie knew, was selling not the right stuff. Instead of smoking and going about your day, we would take one hit and have a panic attack before we knew what panic attacks were. At one point we were in Charlie's room with his mother in the living room when he started screaming "help, help mom, help." His mother thought he was just goofing off and being overactive on purpose. The reality however after I smoked was that those pleas were legitimate. On Charlie's birthday I bought him a game on Xbox live that we planned to play together, but the weed we got made it impossible. It was like have hallucinogenic perception disorder. Eventually we started going with Kyle and not Jordan.

One noteworthy fact was Jordan never wanted to stay and smoke with us, that's because he knew he was selling a synthetic or tainted bud. It had a ridiculously high addiction to where it's the situation that you need it to feel normal. I think the biggest psychological factors was that the weed I got and sold in 2014 was perfect, good times, no panic, conversation inducing and superior focus. Then things changed in 2016 when buying from Jordan. We wanted to smoke and feel relaxed, not smoke even though it sent us into psychosis because we thought oh maybe the next strain won't do this and will be better. It never was, and after six months or so we changed dealers to only Kyle who had legitimate weed not addictive synthetic.