Part20

**continues from previous part**

You read out loud the title up the picture
"Mr and Mrs Kim" you looked at him "Do you have something to explain????" You asked showing him the picture. Tears was continuesly rolling down your cheeks as you were so hurt at this moment.

"Y/n... it's it's not like this.."
"What's it like..then huh.." you tightly closed your eyes trying to stop your tears "she's literally in your arms..did you ever think how'll I feel after seeing this" your lips quivered as your eyes became all red. he was all silent.
"Why will you think about my feelings who I'm to you.." you chuckled 
"You're my wife y/n.." he reached for your hand but you jerked off his hand.
"I'm not... I'm not your wife..did we signed real marriage papers? no..." you paused for a while "I'm just a contract.. who'll not having any right on you after the remaining 6months..."
"Y/n clam down... you're making things worse" he sighed.
"If I'm making things worse then you're the one who gave me the reasons. Do you know how it's feel seeing someone else getting called Mrs. Kim???...Do you think I'm enjoying this??" You struggled to speak further as you felt your words stuck inside your throat
"Y/n.." his phone was ringing against your palm, you take a glance at it screen was flashing soo Jin's name.

"Here's your wife called..go talk with her"
"Shut up the fuck up y/n" he kinda yelled making you flinch
"Right now I'm so done with you, Soo jin is not doing anything to destroy our relationship. It's your insecurities and jealousy worsen things. So stop being jealous without any reason and act mature" you eyebrows were crushed together as your expression turned cold with his raising voice.
"I can't act mature I'm like this" you looked straight into his eyes "if you don't like me then just free me and go for someone enough mature to shear you with every single woman" you put his phone on table beside you and strom off from there slamming hard the door behind you.
Tae faceplamed as he knew he fucked up. He let out heavy breath while pulling his hair back due to frustration. Once he thought of going after you and talk then decided to give you some time and space as talking now can worsen the situation.
He took his phone, go though his contacts and called his secretary.

"Clear all the mess and find out who's behind this" tae ordered
"Ok sir"
"And yeah.. inform my lawyer I want to meet him tomorrow"
"Ok.."

He put his phone back on the table and rested his body on the bed.

Next morning//

Y/n and aurra went downstairs getting fresh as last night y/n slept with aurra.

"Good morning" said tae who was serving breakfast. Aurra went and hugged him.
"Dadaaa" she said with a bright smile.

Taehyung took his seat with aurra in his lap while waiting for you to join them. You went straight to kitchen and after sometime came back with bread butter and juice. You were sitting opposite of him totally minding your own business not giving a shit about he was staring at you.

"Y/n I made breakfast then why bread butter?" He asked. You took a glance at him then again focused on your food.

"Y/n I'm asking something.." his voice was clam yet little disturbed because of y/n's behavior.
Y/n was still unbother

"Y/NNN!!! CAN YOU KEEP YOUR FUC.." he pauses remembering aurra's presence. He let out heavy exhale trying to calm himself.

"Aurra go to your mummy dada have to leave now"

He kissed aurra's cheeks as usual.

"Kiss mummy" she pointed towards you.
"Your mummy don't need it" he took his necessary things and left.

At office///

"Did you informed Mr Leon. That I wanted to meet him." Tae asked while going through his files
"Yeah sir he's waiting for you"
"Send him inside" his secretary left nodding from there.