Part 6

Continues from previous part**

You was laying on the bed , playing with aurra when he entered to the room with his serious face . He went straight to the bathroom and came out wearing a black color night suit which was revealing good amount of his chest.  

Y/n pov : when I looked at him , my stupid eyes fall straight on his revealing chest and guess what I kept staring at him. how tf he's looking that hot . If this man kept roaming around me like this I won't be able to control myself and one day I will surely eat him..I mean..you know what I mean. " Dada come here" aurra's voice made you snap out of your naughty land . Tae joined you two . "Sleep.. sleep with me " aurra said patting the another side of bed . Tae gave you a angry look, he knew aurra will want to sleep between you two and for this you two have to shear bed that's why he wasn't agreeing.
" Dada mummy hug me" she said. You looked at him , who's angry eyes was already set on you .
" Nxt time think before you say something miss
Y/n " said poking his cheeks with his  tongue . " I..i.." before you could finish aurra hugged you. "Dada hug " getting no reply from him she again said "dadadaaaaa dada dadaaa" " ye..yeah " coming close he hugged both of you . The moment when his hand touched your body you felt a electric shock inside . "Make sure you  move to the couch as soon as she fall asleep" he whispered leaning close to your ear .

Next morning

Next morning when you woke up , you found your head resting on his chest and hand warping around his body. "Shit I fvcked up again, ( you cursed yourself) he's gonna kill me for sure aagghhh " . It's your habit from childhood that you can't sleep without hugging your side pillow and for your this habit of years you end up hugging him while sleeping. You looked up at his face, he was still sleeping. You heart was hammering in your chest feeling him that close, when you was about to remove your hand from him , he wake up caughting you like that. Taehyung yanked off your hand from him . "What were you trying to do with me huh ?? Your intensions doesn't seem right to me" he covered his chest with his hands. He was looking so funny that you couldn't control yourself but brust out laughing. "Don't laugh I know what you were up to" "oh hello daydreaming is ok but this lvl of daydreaming isn't . I didn't do anything on purpose. It's was just an accident" "ohh reallyyy" he came closer "ye..yeah (you pushed him away) no one is dying to touch you " you knew it was a total lie but you can't show him that you get distracted when he's around. "If you weren't dying to touch me then why didn't you move to the couch?" "Why should I? You could have move to the couch too. Now stop blaming me " While fighting with each other you both literally just forgot about aurra who was sleeping peacefully other side of the bed . "Mummy..dada" her sleepy tone made you guys look at her . "Aww baby come here" he take her in his arm " did you sleep well ?" She nodded in yes . Tae kissed on her forehead.

Breakfast time//

You were feeding aurra when he came downstairs getting ready for office. He was looking breath taking in his office attire. "Aurra wait for a sec mummy have serve Dada's breakfast " "no need I'm already getting late I will have my breakfast later"
"I already made breakfast. It won't take that much time just have it nahh" you were actually behaving like his wife . "Miss y/n I don't have time "  He said bye to aurra " Dada is leaving now, make sure you don't disturb mummy " "okkk" . Looking at you he said " i will be late tonight " . He pecked aurra's cheeks "kiss mummy". "huh..?" "Give mummy bye bye kiss" he looked at you , you was looking at him . Pressure could be feel in the air . "Aurra it's.." before you could finish your statement two hands grabbed your face and the very nxt moment his lips was touching your forehead . You cheeks became red as tomato , your heart was racing way to fast . "Bye" he left saying. You kept blushing and thinking about the kiss all day long . Touching your forehead doing silly things. Thinking about him all the time you didn't realized it's already 11pm . Door knob twisting sound made you look at his entering figure. He was looking tired. "You haven't slept yet?" He asked making his tired body comfortable on the couch. "Nah I was waiting for you " "you don't have to wait for me , you can sleep as your time ". " O..ok. you get fresh , I'm serving your dinner"
"I had dinner already and you don't have to act like my wife when no one is around" said in a
cold tone

Y/n pov: what does he mean by he had dinner already here I'm starving for him agghh , he didn't even asked if I had dinner or not Mr. Rude .
taking out a box from his office bag he gave it to me . "What's this ? " I asked looking at him " New phone for you " saying this he went to the bathroom. My mood light up seeing the phone, he remembered my phone is broken. How he's both caring and rude at the same time. I switched on the new phone, the wallpaper made me smile. It was his and aurra's picture . Don't know why but I was blushing
Coming out of the bathroom he fall asleep on the couch without arguing with me about the couch and bed, I think he's really tired, so that I slept on the bed .
..
..
Pecap : "Who said you can flirt with another man ???"  he frowned

Hope you guys enjoyed<3<3<3