Part 10

"Aurra baby finish your milk" you said holding the glass in front of her mouth "hmm open your mouth aurra" you added. "Not now mummy" she covered her mouth with the hand . "Won't you listen to mummy??" You puffed your cheeks, she laughs seeing you . "Come on baby finish it then go to bed"
"Ok" she finishes her milk. "That's my good girl" you pecked her cheeks. "When will dada come? I want to play with dada" she asked as you looked up at the wall clock to check the time . It was already 9:30pm.
"Umm you dada.. I think will be late today" you said making her sit on your lap . "I'm missing dada"
"ok then let's watch cartoon till your dada comes". You and aurra watched cartoon together after sometime she fell asleep on your lap so you took her to her room and placed her on the bed. When you came back to your room taehyung was already there. "When did you came?" You asked him "just a minute ago" he removed his coat. "Can you come home a little early like what's this ?? Besides work you have a family too". You pause for a while  "I know you don't care if I'm waiting for you...or had dinner or not but at least think about aurra, she was waiting for you then fall asleep____" he cut you off saying "sorry.." in his ice cold voice . Without waiting for your reply he went straight to washroom taking some comfortable clothes for him from the closet . "Mr cold ass huh" you mumbled to yourself . Then you cleaned the little mess which he created after coming from office, throwing his things here and there.  While you were keeping his coat in place you felt the pocket is little heavy, you tried to understand what is it by touching from outside. By structure it was feeling like a little box, kind of ring box.  You couldn't stop yourself, out of curiosity you took out the box . It was actually a ring box.
"Touching someone's staff without permission is not good habit" you  flinched hearing his voice. "Um..I.. wasn't, btw what's a ring box doing in your pocket?" You asked changing the topic. "Give me the box" he took it from you . he opened the box, it was couple ring inside. The rings were so pretty and diamond ones . "You're my wife right" he stepped closer then continue "then you must carry a ring making it clear for others you belong to me. Here wear it" . It was enough to flutter your heart. He held out the box in front of you. You took the ring which was for him and grabbing his hand made him wear that without wasting a sec. He was looking at you with a surprised but kinda impressed look .
"Stop staring at me, wear me that" you stretched you hand towards him . Which he took and put the ring on your finger. You were blushing and smiling at the ring when his soft groan grabbed your attention at him . You saw him rubbing his back. 
"What's wrong? You ok?"
"Hm.. I'm fine."
" You're not fine..tell me what happened?"
"Nothi___"
"Tell me nahh"
"Actually my back is hurting. I think it's because sleeping on the couch" listening to him, you looked at the couch. It's actually small for him as he's tall .
"Take off your t-shirt"
"What???" He narrowed his eyes at you
"Yeah just take it off and go lay on the bed"
"Miss y/n did you just lost your mind??" He crushed his his brows.
"I didn't and don't think anything nasty. I'm asking you to take off your t-shirt so that I can massage your back"
"No need" he turned to go to sleep when he felt sharp pain again "aahhh.." excaped his mouth.
"Will you still say no need??" He looked at me for some moment. Then being helpless in front of his pain he went and lay on his stomach taking off his shirt.

Y/n pov: when he took off his t-shirt I kept staring at his back . All kinds of naughty thoughts was spinning inside my head. I questioned how like howwww his back is so hot . Enough hot to burn me . I can look at his back all day long. When I was busy admiring how perfect my man's back is, he called me "y/n..why are standing there like statue"
"Ye.. yeah coming" . I sad beside him as my hands made their way to his lower back.  I massage his back gently . "Um..mm..um" Because of the pressure my finger was creating on his back he was moaning softly. His moans was doing something to me..why tf I'm sweating. But still I tried to focus on what I was doing. after sometime I asked him how he's feeling then I realized he fell asleep leaning down to his face I pecked his right cheek . Idk why I did this but I just did and he smiled while sleeping. Now I know smiling while sleeping this habit aurra got from her dada. I covered him with a duvet and
turning off the light I fall asleep too.
Ends

Nxt morning//

Nxt morning When you opened your eyes first thing you saw was him staring at you .

"You were staring at me ?" You asked yawing
"No..I just turned this side when you opened your eyes that's it" he cleared his throat.
"Ah..hmm I know I know don't lie" you chuckled

"Mummy dada can I come inside??" Aurra knocked the door .
"Door is open baby come" tae answered.

Aurra hug tae going straight to him after coming inside the room .

"Dadaaa I missed you"
"I missed you too baby." He kissed all over aurra's face , aurra giggles. You smiled seeing them.

Breakfast time//

Taehyung was feeding aurra.
"Dada I want to go to park"
"Ok , dada is free today I will take you and mummy park. Now finish your breakfast"
"Ok"

After finishing breakfast tae took you and aurra park . You were sitting on the bench with him while aurra was playing with other kids.
"Y/n" you turned facing him.
"Yes.?"
"Thank you" a gentle smile was visible on his face
"Thanks? Why?" You asked him as you didn't get it
"Thanks because taking care of aurra like a mom even when she's not your daughter ( he looked at aurra, who was laughing then again shift his gaze at you ) before she used be sad all the time but now look how happy she is . It's all because of you."
"Don't say thanks, did you forget I'm her mummy if I don't take care of her who will??" You said with a wide smile.
"Don't get too attached you know na this contract will end after the time limit" those words ached your heart . Before you didn't wanted this contract marriage now you don't want it to end , as you fall for him and you love aurra unconditionally. In this short amount of time they became part of your life now you can't even imagine life without him and aurra.
"For now let me enjoy my every moment we have together" you replied as the smile fade away from your face. He went aside receiving a call , when you wiped the which was forming in your eyes thinking about his words.

"Y/n you can drive?" He asked coming back
"Yeah why?"
"Then take aurra home , Soo Jin called me so I have to go to office" he gave you car's key before leaving .

You head back home with aurra .

Pecap: "can you bring pad for me"