Part 13

Three days passed after you went to your parents house.

Tae's pov : "y/nnn where's my white shirt" I kept calling for her while searching for my shirt , when I heard aurra's giggles "dada mummy isn't here". From the morning till now I called her name 3/4 times, goddd!! life's feeling hard without her. I didn't realize when I became that dependent on her. I'm missing her... now days I can't even sleep aaghh.

"Aurra I'm calling your mummy, you'll ask her when she's coming back. Ok?" "Ok" she showed me thumbs up. I called y/n , put on speaker and handover the phone to aurra. "Hello..hello mummy"
"Hello baby , how are you doing?" She answered from other side of the phone.
"Fineee". After talking for a while aurra asked
"When will you come back mummy"
"Umm..after 4 days". I took phone from aurra
"you have been there for 3 days now another 4days huh??" I was trying to stay calm
"Taehyung.. yeah I will be back after 4 days. Why is there any problem??" How I'm supposed to say the problem is I'm missing you

I hung up the call and tossed phone back into my pocket.
"Aurra you're missing mummy right?" I asked caressing her hair .
"Yes dada"
"Then let's pack our stuff, we're going to meet mummy"

I and aurra packed our stuff and get ready. I tracked
y/n's location as I connected our phone when I brought new one for her. So in case of emergency I can get her location without any issues. Then I drove us to her parents place.

Y/n's place//
You were having strawberry ice cream and gossiping with your parents.

"How's job life going on y/n ?" your dad asked.
"It's fine.." you smiled awkwardly as they still don't know anything about your contract marriage with taehyung. You told them you got a job and they believed that.
"Y/n let's come to the point" your mom said as you rolled your eyes because you know what's she's gonna talk about "Not again mom please"
"Let me finish first"
"Ik you fixed another blind date for me, isn't it?"
"Yeah, tonight you are going on a blind date. This time I don't want any trouble."
"Mom I have told you so many times I'm not interested and I'm not going anywhere"
"Why aren't you interested y/n , at least give us an valid reason. Last time you said you have a bf when we asked you to introduce him to us , you said you'll now where's he??" You could hear siren of trouble in your head. In this situation you can't even tell them about your contract marriage nor even go on the date. What if the guy agrees for marriage.

"See y/n ik you lied, you don't have any boyfriend so you better go on this date and don't you dare to mess with the guy"
"Mom.."
"No use , Don't waste your words. Everytime we agreed to everything you said you wanted , this time listen to us. We're getting old y/n now we want to see your family, want to play with our grandchildren. Is this too much to ask??" Your mom was being emotional.
"Don't force her if she doesn't want.." your dad patted your mom's back, trying to handle the situation.
"You spoiled her. Now see she can't even keep our one request" you were feeling bad.

The door bell rings , your dad went to open it.

"Who are you?" Your dad asked asked seeing the well dressed man standing on the door who bowed and said "hello"  a little girl was hiding behind him.
"I'm y/n's husband.." he replied with a gentle smile.
"What!?? You must've come to the wrong place our daughter isn't married" your dad was about to close the door "just call her once, everything will be clear" nodding to him , your dad called you.

Y/n's pov: I was trying to convince mom that I can't go to the blind date when dad called me. So I went to check why he's calling. What I saw made my eyes come out, taehyung was standing on the door. He was wearing all black gosh!! He's hottt. But what he's doing here. Aurra came and hugged my legs "mummy" I took her in my arms. Dad was looking at me totally shocked and confused af, mom also came there. Now only god can save me from this situation.
"What's going on here????" Mom looked at me and dad.
"This handsome man is saying he's our daughter's husband" dad pointed toward taehyung. Mom's eyes widen seeing him "Kim taehyung!!!!" She pinched her hand to make she's not dreaming "aah it's not a dream". "Y/n will you please explain when did you get married and what's all this"
"Yeah.. I will, can we go inside first" I was screaming internally what the fuck I will explain.

We sat on the living room. I bring cold water and juice for taehyung and something light food for aurra, she must be hungry. Mom and dad both was staring at taehyung making him uncomfortable.
"Now tell us when did you guys get married" mom said breaking the silence.
"2 months ago"i said as we signed our contract 2months ago, taehyung saw I was panicking so he took my hands in his even in this situation his touch didn't failed to give me butterflies.
"Why did you had to keep this secret y/n ? You could have told us."
"Mom actually it..it was a cont.." taehyung stopped me squeezing my hand. "She wanted to tell you but I told her to keep it secret as I don't wanted anyone to know about our marriage now". I looked at him.
"Why? What's wrong if anyone know about yours marriage" as mom's behavior she kept questioning him and dad was just sitting there crossing his arms around his chest. "It's because of y/n's privacy. If the reporters get to know about our marriage, reporters will follow her everywhere." Tae smiled at mom. "But you can't keep it private all your life"
"We will let everyone know when we have our wedding ceremony" mom seemed little convinced. ahh he saved my ass. But the thing I'm worrying about is when this contract between us will end what will I explain to my parents. They are gonna be so hurt. Mom dad's gaze toward aurra, who was having pudding sitting beside me wasn't unnoticed by taehyung. "She's aurra..my dau__" I didn't let him finish his sentence "Aurra our daughter" I smiled and caressed aurra's hair. How dare he says she's only his daughter, she's my daughter too.
Husband-wife realation between us is fake but my and aurra's relation as mother and daughter was never. I love her so much and I will always.
My parents didn't mind anything as I'm ok with aurra so there's no way they will have any problem with her. Mom and dad said hello to aurra, I asked aurra to reply which she did after hesitating for a while. I introduced aurra with my parents "aurra they're you grandparents"
"Grandma.. grandpa" aurra said in a sweet voice, mom's eyes filled with tears,she was literally just dying to listen those words from my child, dad was smiling. My parents were so happy meeting taehyung and aurra. They become so close with aurra in short time, what can they even do my child is so adorable that no one can resist her . I went to make dinner for everyone while taehyung talked with dad and mom played with aurra.
Ends.

Dinner time//

"How is it aurra?" You asked While feeding her.
"Ummm.. yummy mummy" she clapped her hands.
"Y/n serve taehyung's dinner properly see what he wants" your mom looked at taehyung "don't mind her she's still a kid"
"Nah..nah it's ok" he chuckled
"Btw taehyung what made choose y/n. You're famous,rich , you could have anyone you want" your dad asked as awkward silence spread all over the room.
"If you ask me I will say, I could never get someone like y/n. She's just perfect. The way she accepted my daughter no one ever could. She's both beautiful inside and outside" taehyung replied, his words doesn't feel like fake. Your dad smiled listening to him, he was assure by now taehyung genuinely cares for you . You kept looking at taehyung with eyes full of love, deep down it was hurting also thinking about after 1 year you and he will be separated. You were asking yourself "why can't it last long forever..."

After dinner//

"Aurra let's go to sleep" you looked at taehyung "taehyung lemme show you the guest room" he raised his brows at you. "Guest room??"
"Yeah my bed is small for three people" tae gave you a reallyyyyy look.

"Did I came here to sleep alone" he thought to himself.
"Y/n try to understand how can he sleep alone" your mom said.
"He's grown up man, why can't he mom" your mom hit your shoulder.
"It's not like that y/n. do one thing let aurra sleep with us, aurra will you sleep with us?? We will play games"
"Ok grandma"
"Y/n take taehyung with you he must be tired"
"But mom__"
"Go" your mom glared at you. You kissed aurra's forhead then took taehyung with you.

"So this is your room"
"Yeah, go get fresh" nodding he went to get fresh, you made the bed.

You were looking outside at the moon standing at your balcony, when two mascular arms grab your waist from behind. You gasped as he rested his chin on your shoulder.

"Tae.. taehyung what are you doing.."
....
....

Tata bye bye see you in the next part<3 love you all.