Part 8

Y/n pov : After getting ready me and aurra reached his office . Not gonna lie a different kind of feeling was working inside me . His secretary told me that he's in his cabin so without wasting a second I went there. Before entering I didn't knock bcoz he's my husband right. The wide smile which was plastered on my face vanished seeing him hugging a girl . Only thing came into my mind that moment was "who is she, hugging my man" .

"Dada" he pulled away from the hug seeing us. He took aurra in his arm then peck her cheeks. I was standing there with a forced smile when he kissed my forehead , and here my heart melted , aurra was still in his arm . "You're wearing my t-shirt" he said looking at my outfit "I liked it so.." . The girl who was hugging him before cleared her throat making us look at her . "Who's she ?" She questioned taehyung . "She's aurra's mummy , y/n" he replied. I was looking at him with a so done face , like what's aurra's mummy he could have said my wife . "Aurra's Mummy?? you're kidding me right?" She chuckled
"No I'm not"
" You really get married , I w..was thinking it's a joke" her voice was saying that she wasn't ready for this . She added "why didn't you told me before".
"Soo Jin it was all sudden so I didn't get time to inform anyone "
"But you __"
"If you don't mind we will talk about it later" she nodded. "Y/n let's go" he said looking at me .
"Taehyung can I talk with her for a minute"
"Ye..yeah sure ( he turned to me) I waiting at the parking area" saying this he left with aurra leaving me alone with the girl . She scanned me from top to bottom, I won't lie she's pretty.
"What have you done to him ?"
"Yes??" I asked not understanding what she meant
"Why tf he married you? You aren't even pretty . I'm sure you have done something to him otherwise there's no way he choose a girl like you "
"Even if I'm not pretty still I got the man you want" I wanted to stay clam but I think she wants a fight then why not .
"How dare you talk to me like that" she gritted her teeth
" It's the reflection of how you talked with me" I replied with a smile.
"Don't try to be over smart , He's meant to be with me and I will get back what's mine" she was becoming all red with anger
"If you think I will let you take my man then you can try" I patted her shoulder
"You___" my phone started ringing, taehyung was calling me . "Sorry girl I have to go my HUSBAND ( making sure the husband word is loud enough) is calling"

Soo Jin's pov : How can he do this to me..Howww. I clenched my fist remembering the kiss he gave on her forehead, my blood was boiling. He choose that girl over me . But I'm not gonna give up so easily. What's mine is mine.. I like him since college days, I lose him once not this time . Y/n I will make sure you regret every word you uttered . I called tae's mom and told her about everything.
Ends

I went to the parking area where he was waiting for me , I opened the back door of the car to sit with aurra when he stopped me "come to the front sit"
"I'm ok here"
"But I'm not ok, I'm not your driver so come and sit beside me" as he said I sat beside him . He took us to a 5star hotel for lunch . I couldn't stop thinking about what the girl said so I decided to ask him about her .
"Who was the girl with you?"
"Soo Jin?"
"Yeah.."
"She's my business partner"
" Do you like her?"
"Did you forget about the condition we won't interfere in another's personal life?? Now stop asking stupid questions and finish your lunch". He replied. Why he can't give a simple answer of a simple question aaghhh . Aurra and he was giggling, talking, having lunch and I kept staring at him . Do he likes her..is there anything between them,why she said they are meant to be together. All kinds of stupid thoughts was spinning inside my head. If he doesn't like her then why didn't he answered my question. Ik we are together only because of aurra and I shouldn't expect anything from him but I fallen for him... I want him.. want to feel him..want him by my side till the end .
Ends

When you were drowned in your thoughts he snapped his fingers Infront of you .
"What?? What are you thinking?"
"No.. nothing"

After lunch he took you and aurra for shopping . He buy everything aurra wanted.

"Y/n why don't you get anything for you"
"I don't need anything"
"Don't worry I will pay, you can get anything you want"
"Nah.. thanks "
"As your wish"

While leaving the mall your eyes stopped on a cute sky blue color dress which he noticed. He asked you to wait in the car and left , after sometime he came with a shopping bag and gave it to you .

"What's this?" You asked him
"It's a gift for you"

You opened the bag , the dress you were staring at was inside it . Seeing the dress your eyes light up.

"Thank you"
"Welcome but from nxt time don't feel shy to ask anything you like or want " he said starting the car ,you just nodded .

After sometime//

Reaching home you entered inside with him , aurra was sleeping in his arm . He stopped seeing a lady sitting on the sofa of living room .

"Mom..."
"I think you need to explain me something"

Tae gave aurra carefully in your arm "go to the room" . Nodding, you left with aurra giving them privacy.

"My son get married and I'm knowing about this from someone else. What do you wanna say about this "
" You wanted me get marry so I did"
" Didn't you know you dad promised soo Jin's dad you will marry her"
" I never asked dad to promise so don't blame me for this and I like y/n so I married her I don't think there's anything wrong with it"
"Do you really like her or it's just for aurra"
"Mom you can think whatever you want , even if it's for aurra still she's my wife "
"If your dad got to know about this do you know what will happen??"
"I don't care and I am a grown up man I have rights to choose my life partner, Dad shouldn't have any problem with it".
"Do whatever you want..but your this decision is surely gonna rise a wall between you and your father "

Pecap: He came closer staring at your lips...

Ik I'm late:)