Part 7

5 days passed it became his daily routine giving you a forhead kiss at morning and coming back home late at night . He barely spends time with you . He doesn't even talk if it's not necessary  , he's all sweet when he's with aurra but with you he's cold ass.

Evening time//
Holding a tray with two coffee cups you entered
into his study room where he was discussing something with his friend . Who seems really close with him . You haven't seen his friend's face as when he came you were playing with aurra in room and now you're facing his back .
"Why you? I asked miss lee for the coffee" tae asked "I was free so I bring " you placed the tray on table when his friend turned to see who's he talking with .
"Jimin she's y/n , whom I told you about" looking at you "y/n he's my best friend" .
"Hello I'm Jimin" he stretched his hand for handshake , which you accepted "Hi" .
" You're so pretty that I can't take off my eyes miss y/n" Jimin said in a flirty tone making you smile.
" Not miss but she's Mrs Kim now Jimin "
"ohh someone sounds possessive " jimin teased taehyung "I was just correcting you" "yeah yeah I know" .
Ignoring taehyung  You and jimin talked about random stuff , was giggling smiling when he spilled little bit coffee on his white shirt .
" Oops it's gonna stain your shirt" You offered him a tissue and added  "you ok? You need something" "yeah... your number" jimin said in a flirty tone . "Don't mind I was kidding" he added. You smiled "It's ok you can have it" you found him sweet and nice plus he's you husband's best friend so you didn't mind exchanging number with him . You two became friends. While tae was just sitting there glaring at you , he didn't liked the way you were talking and smiling with Jimin . After sometime you and taehyung bid bye to jimin . You were going to your bedroom when he held your right hand and twist it to your back, coming close he placed his chin on your left shoulder. "Ouch it hurts what are you doing" you try to move but his grip around your wrist become tighten . "Who said you can flirt with another man??" He said brushing his lips with your earlobe giving you chills down your body .
"I..i wasn't fl.. flirting" you stuttered . "You weren't flirting??" He asked sniffing your perfume , his hot breath was tickling you "why you care ?are you jealous??" You asked
"Me?? jealous?? No" he frowned .
"Then what's bothering you??" You hissed in pain as he pressed your hand on your back .
"if I saw you smiling with any another guy except me..it won't be good for you darling" he warns you ,
the darling word from him was ringing inside your head making you forget all the pain he's causing , it's way too much for you to handle. You could feel your increasing heartbeat. Aurra burges into the room , seeing her taehyung places his other hand on you waist making it look like a back hug.  Aurra hugs your leg. Taehyung free you from his grip .

" Mummy"
"Yes baby?"
I'm hungry"
" Ohh My baby is hungry, let's go mummy will make your fav dish" 

You took aurra with you. 

Later at late night
You were sleeping when you heard some noise . Opening your eyes you found him working on the couch with his laptop and yawning. You leave without saying anything and come back after a while with a cup of hot chocolate .  You placed the cup on the table in front of him .

"It will help you" you smiled at him
"Hot chocolate now ?"
"I was about to bring coffee then I thought if you have coffee now you won't be able to sleep after you complete your files so.." you try to explain him
"Ah ok Thanks" he said in his as usual cold tone
" Don't stay awake too long , it will impact your health" you said in a concerned tone . As he's taking a lot of work load it was making you worried for him . It was his off but all he has done is kept working.
" You don't have to worry for me  "
"How rude " you mumbled but it was audible for him , then you went back to the bed .

Next morning//

Y/n pov : He left for work before I woke up . aahhh this man . Only thing he love is his work and yeah his daughter too. I really want him to spend some time with me , a sad sigh left my mouth.
Ends

Getting fresh you went to aurra's room to check what's she doing.  You found her sleeping , she was looking so cute like her dada . "Aurra wake up baby" you caressed her cheeks. She stretched her hands towards you "hug me mummy " . You took her in my arms and kissed her cheeks. "Where's dada?"
"Your dada already left for work baby"

You helped her with getting fresh. then changing her night suit made her wear a cute little white color dress. Both of you went downstairs , had breakfast. While watching cartoon with her your phone started ringing. Checking the caller id your cheeks became red. It was taehyung .

"Hello" you said picking up the phone
No hello no hi he directly asked "what's aurra doing?"
"Did you just call for asking this"
"Yes.."
"She's watching cartoon . Bye "
"Wait I'm not done yet , come to my office with aurra we'll have lunch together"
" I'm busy " you were acting you aren't interested, but deep down you were dancing with happiness .
" Get ready driver will be there "
"But___" he hung up .

You gave aurra chocolate milkshake "finish it till mummy gets ready. We're going to meet dada."
"Okkk"

After sometime of thinking what should you wear you end up grabbing one of his oversized paste striped white t-shirt. you get ready wearing the oversized t-shirt with straight leg pants and white sneakers. You did a messy bun and carry a caramel brown color bag . You were actually looking like a mother of one .

" Hm now I think it's ok " you thought to yourself

Pecap: " you aren't even pretty why tf he married you "