Chapter 27

Swinging back with a hiss as your claws barely missed the pimps neck you watched her as she flinched back from your sudden attack. Twisting out of her gasp you landed on all fours before lunging for her again this time catching her side, making Cocoa grunt before she stuck your side with a sharp kick sending you flying. Landing and rolling as Ivory and the other girls gasped and shouted. "Cocoa! Chill out your taking things too far!" Ivory yelled, moving to go check on you when Kid magnetized your dagger out from Cocoa's hand. "Oh don't get your thong in a twist Ivory, Kittens fine." He said watching as you got up on all fours hissing as your hair and tail stood on end. "Cocoa why don't we just let this all go?" Roxy asked worriedly as the said woman held her bleeding side. "Oh nah-hu they picked a figh and they're ge'ing it." Cocoa glowed turning as Killer recovered from being thrown against the wall. Seeing things going beyond out of hand Ivory stepped in using her devil fruit abilities sending threads and strings flying from her belt, feeling yourself be suddenly tied down with strings you hissed and growled more as you tried to cut them with your claws as Kid frowned at the electronic blue haired woman. "The fuck you doing Ivory!?" He yelled as the gothic seamstress glared right back at him and the pimp. "Quit your bullshit the both of you! Cocoa go sit on a dick for an hour and Kid keep your horny cremates outta this pimps whores! Every fucking time this happens at some other brother or in the damn marketplace!" Ivory seethed making Cocoa screech and Kid start to yell making you pause and tilt your head as your eyes returned to normal. Looking towards Killer as he shook head. "Papa what does she mean?" You asked, making the blond turn to you and drop his head into his hand. "Captain do as she says, we can deal with Arvid back on the ship." He said getting an annoyed look from Kid as he started cursing and trying to break free from Ivorys threads. Feeling the strings restraining you loosen then disappear you frowned still confused over what Ivory said as you stood. Pulling a face as you continued to think over what Ivory said you blinked when Killer walked over to you and squatted down to look your new outfit over. "Well this wasn't what I was expecting but, it suits you and our crew." He said, making you grin and twirl for him. "Do you like it? Cause I love it! Ivory even made these really pretty panties for me too! See aren't they cute?" You asked stopping in your spinning to pull your shirt shorts don't to show Killer the small lacy black panties. Quickly hicking your shorts up with a silent curse Killer sighed as he dropped his helmet in his hand again. "Don't, you don't need to show me those. You should always keep your panties a secret from everyone. Don't let anyone see them unless they need to be washed okay?" Killer ordered as you pursed your lips and crossed your arms in a pout. "Fine, but they are pretty though." You said as Killer sighed while picking you up. "Yes I'll admit Ivory out did herself with them. Now then you're going back on the ship." Killer said getting a surprised gasp from you. "What!! Why? Ppaapppaaa no!" You cried as your ears flattened against your head. Quickly leaping from Killers arms and over to Kid to cling to his prosthetic arm. "No! Kid I don't wanna go back to the ship! Lemme stay and shop more! Lemme talk to the girls more! Please! Please!" You begged, making Kid grunt as you forcefully tugged on his arm several times. "Fuck quit your whining! Shit Fine! We still have business to deal with so as long as that bitch doesn't throw a goddamn fit you can stick with those girls for now." Kid yelled yanking his arm free from your hold as you grinned happily. "Yay! Daddy is better than Papa!" You cheered making Kid twitch and blush slightly as he finally broke free from his threads. "Fucking god damnit Kitten. I told you quit calling me that!" Kid yelled as some of the girls giggled while Cocoa huffed, still holding her bleeding side. "Yo, ki'en ge' over here." She ordered snapping her fingers before pointing in front of her making you pause and squint as you slowly walked over. Keeping your claws at the ready as you drew closer the half giantess turned to Roxie. "Ya ge' to keep her company. Take her over to Jimmies and teach ki'en a few things. And I expect ya to be payin Roxie girl here for her time ya got the girly?" Cocoa said gesturing to the said sex worker before pointing off to the side then at you. Making you blink then nod with a grin. "Okay! Roxie, let's go shopping again!" You squealed happily taking hold of the ravenettes hand as Killer made to march after you when Ivory stepped in his way with her arms crossed. "Leave her be blondie, you and your captain need to take care of the mess you caused." She ordered making Kid tsk as he walked over. "Like hell we are." Kid started when Cocoa turned to him then pointed to the unconscious doctor. "So I get to keep tha' bastard as compensation then, scar face?" She asked smugly, making Kid glare at her as he stepped closer and pointed at her. "Fuck you tits, he's a goddamn horny dumbass. But Arvid is our doctor. Whatever he owes we'll pay, but we expect a little extra for the shit you caused." He said as the lewdly dressed pimp laughed. "Oh? And was' this little ex'ra you be talking about?" Cocoa asked, popping her hip out with a knowing smirk crossing over her face. Sighing as he already knew where this was heading Killer turned away from his captain and over to Ivory who was waiting with her arms crossed. "Thank you for stopping the fight. But Kitten needs to learn that she can't always get away with disobeying orders." He said as the gothic seamstress huffed. "Oh piss off, she's part of your guys pirate crew, and from what I saw she can handle herself." Ivory said, moving to walk away when she spotted Heat coming out of the brothel while rubbing his head as Wire dusted himself off. Grunting as turned away, Killer shook his head as he walked over to the reason this started in the first place. Looking down at Arvid, Killer lightly kicked his side. "Alright get up. You've caused enough trouble for us today."