Chapter 29

Sitting back in his seat as he watched you, Jimmie covered his mouth and scratched at his cheek as he contemplated your nack for dancing and clear flexibility. He'd shown you the basics, maybe a few higher level moves and here you are spinning around the pole and swinging your legs like a pro. Like you've been doing this your whole life. And from what you've said prior to starting and during your little performance Jimmie understood one thing that made him stand from his seat and go over to the bar to pull open a drawer. Spotting the club owner getting up and leaving you paused and tilted your head. "Hey what're you doing?" You asked carefully hoping from the small stage and over to him, making the half giant glance down at you before tossing something into your hands silently. Quickly catching the silver silander you held it up and looked it over. "What's this for?" You asked, making Jimmie squat to your height. "You're with a set of pirates right? You're learning a lot of different fighting techniques from them, and with you being such a tiny Kitten, this should help. I have all my girls and boys carry these just in case." Jimmie said as you again looked at the silander curiously. "Okay?" You mumbled getting a chuckle from the half giant as he moved your hand to press a hidden button making a long staff appear with a sharp snapping sound. Startled by the staff's sudden appearance, you jumped back after dropping it. Staring at the silver staff as your hair stood on end, Jimmie burst out laughing as he picked it up and stood. "Damn Kitten. It's just a self defense staff." He said as you watched him spin and twirl it around. "Why would I need that? I got my teeth and claws. And I got a new dagger." You said as the half giant shook his head. "Baby doll, your fucking tiny. You may be agile but with a prosise attack you're done for." He said making you blink then pout. "Am not! Daddies taught me how to use my claws and teeth!" You argued as the pimp rolled his eyes as he pushed his shades down to look at you. "Right, but the more you know the better. And with the moves you just learned you'll work this and the fight to how you want." Jimmie said, compressing the staff back into a silander as he fixed his sunglasses. Dropping your ears as you thought his words over your tail flicked from side to side. "How do I do that?" You asked getting a large grin from Jimmie in return. "Don't worry Kitten, I'll show you." Standing outside of the brothel as he waited for his captain, Killer was tapping his fingers on his crossed arms as he tried to keep an eye out for you and your unwanted escort Roxie. "Where are they? It's been over five hours now." Killer thought just as Kid came out with a rather pleased look on his face. "Still waiting on Kitten? Damn Killer at this rate you're going to miss out on all the fun the crews having with those girls." Kid said, nodding his head to the brothel as his first mate shook his head. "You know as well as I do how dangerous this island is. And with how (N) looks shed fetch a high price in the slave market." Killer said, making the scared redhead roll his eyes as he put his hand on his hip. "Do you really think any dipshit would be stupid enough to go against us after our little desplay earlier? Kittens fine. Properly buying clothes that actually fit her." Kid said, waving his metallic arm dismissively. Just as he was about to argue back Killer spotted you and Roxie coming down the street with quite a few shopping bags. Uncrossing his arms as he made you meet you in the middle Killer called your name, making your ears perk at his voice and a wide smile across your face. "Papa!! Look! Roxie and I went to a lot shops and stores!" You yelled bolting forward to hold up the many shopping bags you had acquired before your visit to the strip club. Kneeling down to look you over, Killer looked at Roxie who popped her hip out with a mischievous smile. "Oh stop worrying babe, I took good care of her. And taught her a few new tricks along the way." Roxie said, making the masked blonde stand as he put a protective hand on your head. "What do you mean new tricks." Killer asked just as Kid came up and smacked his back. "You fucking worry to much. Look the Kittens fine." He said as you grinned and moved Killers hand to stand in front of Kid with your arms up, silently demanding to be held by him. Looking from you to Kid then at Roxie, Killer sighed heavily. "Alright, but I'm taking (Name) back to the ship." He said, making you frown as your ears flicked back in slight annoyance as you turned to him. "But why! I wanna stay and play with Roxie and her friends!" You whined as Killer pointed to your shopping bags. "You need to put those away, do you really want to lose them?" He asked as your tail flicked to the side as you frowned and crossed your arms. "No, I don't want to lose them." You murmured as your ears fell back before the blond picked you up and took your bags. Nodding to his captain then barely nodding to Roxy before turning Killer began heading back to the ship as you waved to Roxy. "Bye-bye Roxy! Let's play again soon!" You yelled getting the raven haired woman to wave at you before glancing at Kid as she leaned in and crossed her arms over his shoulder to press her barely covered breasts against him. "Do I get a little tip for watching over your little kitten, daddy?" Roxy asked using your title for Kid making him tense as he turned to her and looked her over before grinning and hooking his arm around her to toss her up onto his shoulder before turning to head back back into the brothel.