Chapter 26

Looking into the mirror you twisted, turned, bent this way and that to get a view from every angle. Grinning wide you turned to Ivory with a wide grin "I love it! Thank you!" You squealed when you remembered your jewel encrusted dagger laying next to your forgotten dress. "Oh, oh Ivory can you add this too?" You asked running over to your old dress to pull out both your money pouch and your blade. Bending at the waist to take a look at it Ivory snorted "Your starting to take after Kid. But sure, hand it here Kitten." Ivory said standing up and holding out her hand getting you to happily pass the sheathed blade over. Hopping back up onto the stool you grinned at your new thigh high boots when you heard a huge explosion coming from somewhere on the island. Looking out the window you heard Ivory click her tongue. "Fucking Kid, he better not do anything to keep Heat away from me. I've been waiting months to mount and ride that man." She hissed turning to glare at the window as smoke became viewable from over the buildings. Tilting your head "Hey big sis what do you mean by mount and ride that man?" You asked getting the electric blue haired woman to smirk and blush just the slightest as she chuckled. "Oh, nothing Kitten. Away c'mere I made a holster and belt for your dager and I want to put your hair up so it's not in your face anymore." Ivory said, turning to you as you hopped off the stool to run over to her happily. Tail flicking as you held yourself up on the counter you watched the punk woman work in the mirror as you grinned as she tied a black lace ribbon in your hair to keep it out of your eyes. "Can we go out and get food? I'm hungry." You asked making Ivory raise a brow. "Cant you wait until someone from your crew picks you up?" She asked, hooking your new knife belt around your waist just as your stomach rumbled. "No. I want fish." You stated making the bluette sigh as her shoulders dropped. "Alright fine, maybe we can swing by the brothel to see the damage done." Ivory said, turning round to grab a small wallet from behind the counter to stick down the front of her corset. Letting go and dropping back down to the floor you quickly followed the heel wearing punk. Ears twitching as you heard people screaming, fighting, and running from the street Kid and his crew were fighting on. Making Ivory roll her eyes and take your hand so you wouldn't get pulled against the crowd and get lost. "Holy shit do they plan on tearing the whole building down?" Ivory asked, frowning in shock as the women from before cowered outside the war torn building as fire erupted from one of the rooms. Bolting over to Roxie who is now dressed in a loose silk robe. "Roxie are you guys okay?" You asked, making the ravenette look down at you. "Oh Kitten! Why didn't you tell us you were with the Kid Pirates?!" Roxie asked as the other girls turned to you in both shock and slight fear. "Yeah! Now we're going to get in so much trouble!" Cherry said dressed in Arvid's fur coat when someone was suddenly thrown out the window making everyone turn to see the said doctor literally with his pants down land with a groan. Turning back to the ladies. "Well you never asked." You said simply going back to the original conversation as Cherry glared a bit at the bruised doctor. "Bet the bastard wasn't going to pay me then." She growled making you blink up at her. "Why would Arvid need to pay to play with you? What game were you playing, was it poker? Cause I'm really good at poker." You said excitedly as your tail switched at the thought of playing the card game that got the crew to laugh and got you quite a bit of berri. Making the women snort and giggle, before cuddling you. "We can't stay mad at such a sweet and innocent little kitty! But sweetheart Cherry was so not playing poker." The princess looking stripper said as she winked and nudged Ivory who stood close by with her arms crossed and snickered before Cocoa a half giant with an extraordinary way of dressing like her sex workers, and the proprietor of the shop knocked Wire through the wall. Flinching with the hookers and stippers as an extremely large and beautiful woman glared at the triton wielding man through the hole she made. "You boy's ough ta keep your pecks hidden in your trousers if you wont ta cause trouble." She hissed dodging Killer who tried to attack the woman from behind with his scythes. Gasping happily as you waved at the blond. "Hi Papa!" You yelled, making Roxie cover your mouth as the large woman sharply turned to you and squinted. "Ah, you mus be the stay my girls found. Hmm, quie cute, know few men who'd play with this ki'y's ki'y. Migh make a pre'y penny when older. Oi, scarface. How bou I keep 'er as compensation for the trouble you caused?" The pimp said then asked as she stepped through the hole and walked up to you before bending down at the waist to meet your eyes making you back away as Roxie stepped in front of you as the half giantess stood up to side eye the seething redhead. "Like that's ever going to fucking happen, bitch!" Kid hissed jumping through the wall as well to try and strike the woman as she stepped out of the way and swung her leg into the scared captain's side with a huff sending him through the next building over. Using Roxxie's leg as a way to hide from the pimp you watched as Kid was sent flying before turning to Killer as he lunged for the woman in retaliation for Kid. Catching the blade and not caring as the weapon cut into her palm, Cocoa swung the man like a ragdoll into the brothel wall leveling a large indentation behind. Knowing that this was going to tear down the whole damn street Ivory sighed annoyedly and walked over to the half giantess. "Oi Cocoa, if you keep this shit up you're going to destroy the whole damn street, and lose my partnership. One of those men you're fighting is my lover and I would rather him in one piece." The punk looking woman hissed making the pimp frown at her with heated eyes. "These men star'ed it by tearing through my fron door, scaring my girls, breaking several expensive things, before even finding the guy they were looking for! And you expec me to le tha go? Fuck. Tha. Ivory." Cocoa seethed dodging a ball of flying metal sent her way by Kid making the said woman glare more as she watched as Kid came marching out of the ruble with an evenly matched glare being sent her way. Squeaking when you were suddenly picked up by the pimp your tail wrapped around your leg in fear. "Keep it righ there Scarface, or do ya wan li'le ki'y here ta hur'?" Cocoa asked, taking your dager from your hip to press against your throat, making everyone freeze at her treat.