ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 28_ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀꜰʟy ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛ

🦋

"Jimin hyung, can I ask you some-"

"Shut it, Kook. For the hundredth time, I really do not know where Taehyung is. Don't worry, he just can't leave behind everything and not show up. Trust me, he'll be back soon."

"How do you expect me to believe all of that? I don't know how all your missions and shit work. You said he was out for a serial killer who had murdered that minister a few weeks ago. It's been five fucking days! How do I know if he's okay?" Jungkook snapped back, seemingly mad at everyone and everything.

"Kook, it doesn't work like that. Also, don't you dare tell anyone and especially Taehyung that I told you about his mission. It is illegal to do so." Jimin added, going back to shifting his attention on the television.

"I don't fucking care! I want Taehyung!" He huffed, turning away from Jimin like an annoying child and diverted his attention to the stupid show they had been watching.

The doorbell to Jungkook's apartment rang and the younger walked over to attend, still slightly annoyed about the whole ordeal.

There on the door stood Yoongi and...Taehee?

Without any words exchanged, the two walked inside the house, brushing aside the boy who was still as shook as ever.

"Hey!" He closed the door and walked back inside, sitting down on the couch, watching how casually they made it in.

"How did you two meet?"

"I was having a drink in a café near the office and I saw her there, crying. As a nice person, I approached her and asked her if something was wrong. Then I found out she was watching some anime." Yoongi spoke in his usual bored tone before laying down comfortably on the couch, his head resting on Jimin's chest.

"I clearly asked you to not say any of that!" Taehee argued back, getting away from the boy and sitting next to Jungkook.

"You siblings are all the same. Fucking weird." Yoongi uttered under his breath, his words not going unnoticed by anyone as the three passed him a death glare.

"How do you even know they're siblings?" Jungkook questioned, noticing how Yoongi had started to close his eyes laying on Jimin.

"I got to know on Taehyung's birthday. In fact, she was the one who smuggled her father's bottle of alcohol for me."

"It was her?"

"Bitch why you gotta snitch everything?"

"What alcohol?"

The three passed each other some perplexed looks, almost of realisation mixed with a tinge of unknown information. Yoongi, however, too unbothered by this had already left the conversation long ago.

Jimin was reminded that Jungkook still had no clue about what had happened that day. He sighed, not knowing if he even wanted to explain anything.

"It's no biggie, forget it." Taehee interrupted, leaning back on the couch and watching the show on the television. Jungkook too, leaned his head back on the head rest next to her and silently in his head, thought about Taehyung.