ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 27_ʀᴀɪɴy ᴋɪꜱꜱᴇꜱ

🦋

The following four days passed by as peacefully and nonchalantly like any other. Jungkook's mother mostly avoided talking about his sexuality but definitely stood by him these few days every time he felt down.

He didn't really meet up with Taehyung as much since the elder had strictly suggested to spend time with his mom. He would show up for surprise visits once in a while but that was all. Obviously not a very good access to the elder himself.

Calls and text messages were often but they were tiring as hell and both of them weren't too fond of them.

After a span of these long days, Jungkook's mother took leave, saying that she had to be back to work and couldn't afford taking anymore holidays. Jungkook also got to know that apparently, the offer for a vacation in the USA for Taehyung was actually real and she wasn't just capping. Wow.

It was a pleasant Sunday evening and Jungkook had just gotten home after dropping off his mother and wishing her a safe journey. Right after getting back, the younger was dressing up yet again; a bit more fancier and tidier.

What was it again? Taehyung had suggested they go on a date this evening because their happiness was off the roof after gaining the last ounce of acceptance they required and solely because they were deprived of each other.

Jungkook could still recall how it felt when he watched from his homely balcony, his mother and his boyfriend hugging each other warmly and genuinely. He couldn't help the overwhelming contentment striking throughout his gut. Ever since that day, he could say he had started loving the elder a lot more than he already did.

Ironically, he hadn't been able to express his thoughts yet.

Carefully, he styled his hair as he made his bangs cover his forehead like he usually did since that's what seemingly suited him the most.

He got up from the chair, staring at his reflection in the mirror. A solid pastel coloured jumper and a pair of black jeans he absolutely loved. If it was like earlier, he would've hated the sight on the mirror but now, he could only look back in time and think of himself as a fool cause goddamn it, he was so pretty.

With a small smile plastered on his face, he walked out of his apartment and made his way to the meet up location on foot since it was close by.

There wasn't a lot of crowd this evening which was surely surprising but the shock was only washed away when he looked up at the sky and found the giant dusty clouds hovering all over the city. Well, that explains.

Ignoring the current weather, the younger continued walking but was soon met with drizzling. He loved it so much that it was hard to explain. Rains were the one thing he could never be tired of.

Enjoying the slight droplets of water on his skin and clothes, he walked forth. The situation only became a problem when the rain got stronger and stronger and the boy, not wanting to ruin his attire took a shelter under the nearest tree he could find. Oh fuck, not today.

The entire road was empty since people were smart enough to have already made it to their respective places or to have taken shelter sooner than dumb guys like Jungkook.

Across the road was a bus station. Under the shed of it was another man like Jungkook taking shelter. The entire area was broadly spread but the only people found here were these two.