COLD BROTHER [22] A NEW BEGINNING

3 years later.

"I will pick you up, just stay there!" the voice from the call said as Yn chuckles, "Fine but be quick!" she replied as she heard the male chuckling at the other side of the call.

"Miss Shin Hye Kyo..." the male said while teasing Yn as she just rolled her eyes, "Can you stop calling me that? Even the whole world knows that I am Jeon Yn." she stated as the male giggled at her annoyed tone.

"Sure sure whatever you say." he said as he hung up as Yn smiles while rolling her eyes, "Idiot!" she mumbled as she shove her phone inside her purse as Jungkook came out of the restaurant.

"Do you want me to drop you off?" Jungkook asked as Yn shook her head as a no, "It's fine Oppa..someone is already on his way to pick me up." she said with a shy smile as Jungkook raised his brow as he smirked.

"Oh I do know who is he." Jungkook said with a teasing look as Yn blushed as she hit her hand on his chest, "Oppa!" she exclaimed as Jungkook chuckles at her.

"Well you do remember, you have college tomorrow right?" he asked as Yn nods her head with a smile, "Yes I do and thanks for that." she said as Jungkook smiles at her.

"It's fine...and also I will be in Jeon mansion not in BTS DORM." He said as Yn nods her head as Jungkook pulls out his car keys and gets in as he drove off.

Yn waited for 2 more minutes as another car pulled up infront of her as she smiled as the window pulls down as the male inside the car smiles at her.

"Oh c'mon hop in. Did you wait for too long?" he asked as Yn shook her head as a no as she smiles while opening the car door as she sits in.

"Ahem! Miss fasten your seatbelt." he said as Yn chuckles while pulling her seatbelt and locking it.

"So where are we going Taehyung Oppa?" she asked as Taehyung raised his brows at her, "Didn't I tell you to stop calling me Oppa?" he commanded as Yn giggles.

"Ok sorry. Now tell me, where are we going?" she asked as Taehyung smiles at her. "Well remember you are turning 19 soon?" he said as Yn nods her head, "Yeah so what?" she asked as Taehyung smiles at her.

"So we are going to Busan today." he said as Yn's eyes widened in shock, "Wait what?? Busan?!! Like right now?" she asked as Taehyung smiles while nodding his head.

"Yeahh Busan..." he said as Yn was shocked, "But why?" she asked as Taehyung looks at her and then focused on the road while driving.

"Because..." he paused as he glanced at her as he chuckles, "I wanted to refresh your mind before your college starts and your new journey begins." he said as Yn smiles at him.

Oh how thoughtful was he....

What happened in the past 3 years?

Taehyung and Yn got closer as they would pull pranks against Jungkook or mess around with others.

Taehyung would mostly pick up and drop Yn from restaurant as they would hangout in parks and malls after Yn's shift. Yn would also hangout with the members in the studio and while they recorded their songs.

Jungkook and Taehyung would make Yn listen to their songs even before anyone else hears it and Yn loved the attention.... Yn was like a precious gem to the Hyung line as they felt the need to protect her and love her.

Especially Seokjin, he would spoil her by buying her expensive gifts, cooking her ramen, jjangmyeon, tteokbokki, bulgogi, kimbap etc. He would cook anything as per her request.

Whereas Suga? He taught her how to play piano as they would play together as Yn reminds him of his sister so they would often spend time in Suga's music room, playing piano or singing notes or even learning guitar as Yn always wanted to learn it.

Namjoon would tell Yn, amazing stories, full of suspense which he had read from several novels as he had bought multiple novels for Yn as she loved to read all those suspenseful books, murder mystery was her favourite genre in Novels.

Whereas Hobi? Yn's and His duo was a blast! They would dance in BTS's studio. Hobi would teach Yn several new dance steps as she was a fast learner and in a span of 3 years she mastered and is an expert dancer right now. Yn even has her own YouTube channel where she would do Kpop dance covers and what is more? She has posted Collabs with BTS members as her videos went hella viral.

Coming to the maknae line, Jimin? Yn and Jimin were crazy, they would annoy Jin alot. They would mess around while he would be cooking. Jimin would often play with Yn, ride bicycle with her and also the two of them would workout together which was amazing and enjoyable to both of them.

Jungkook? He would spoil his sister to bits. Yn loved to play with Bam and also Jungkook and Yn would always paint together or even Workout together along with Jimin. Jungkook and Yn would often go out to eat food, play video games, running races, jogging, etc.. the siblings did all sort of things which they missed in their childhood.

Meanwhile

Kim Taehyung and Yn had developed a special relation...Very special relation. They would do everything. Literally EVERYTHING! From going to shopping sprees to long drives in car. They would enjoy each other's company. Taehyung would often make Hot chocolate for Yn as she loved them. He would play piano for her, sing her songs. They would bake together, eat together, pull pranks on others. Literally everything.

And due to this, unknowingly they developed feelings for each other. But the two of them were unaware of it and would always deny the fact that was obvious to all the members.

What would happen when they realise their feelings? And even if they get together will they accept their feelings and if yes then will ARMYs support them?

Find out in the Season 2 of this book which will be posted here itself. I will post the season 2 tomorrow itself, continuation is in this book itself cause I won't make another book for it.

Thank you
Love
Author_Kin