COLD BROTHER [5] UNEXPECTEDLY DELICIOUS

Seo-Jun parks his car in his house parking lot as Yn gets off his car.

Yn was staying with Seo-jun for the past 3 years as Seo-jun felt pity towards her. He provided her shelter, food, clothes and also job and she knew she owed him everything. She was greatful to have Seo-jun who was a brother like figure to her, her bestfriend and her everything.

Seo-Jun locked his car with a beep as he walks towards Yn as he smiles at her, "Shall we go inside?" he asked as Yn nods as she follows him, Yn felt guilty for not telling Seo-jun her real identity but what could she do? She couldn't let everyone know that she was Jeon Jungkook's sister and most importantly, she couldn't let her brother find her at any cost.

Yn was determined to hide her identity even if that means she has to live as Shin Hye Kyo her whole life. She was ready and willing to do so.

Seo-Jun swiped the key card on his mansion's main door as the door creaked open with a 'ding' as Yn was brought back to reality as she enters the mansion.

"Go get freshened up, until then I will cook something for us." Seo-jun said as Yn smiles at him and nods her head as she went to her bedroom to get freshened up to have dinner later on.
_______________

The BTS vanity was parked outside the restaurant as the members came out in their masks and hood so that nobody could recognise them.

Namjoon took the lead and went to the reception counter as he whispers to the receptionist.

"Anneyeonghaseyo. I am Namjoon from BTS and we would like to book a table in the VIP section." he said as the receptionist bowed at him and booked a table for them as she lead the way for the 7 boys.

In the VIP longue

"Boys what should we order?" Jin asked as the members went through the menu.

"Tteokbokki and corndog for me!!"
~Jungkook

"Seaweed wrapped rice with egg for me."
~Hoseok

"Ramen for me!"

~Jimin

"Namjoon and I will have fried rice and Kimchi."
~Jin

"Sushi is enough for me."
~Suga

"Chicken wings for me."
~Taehyung

"

And for sweet we will have Mochi and Boba please." Seokjin said as the waitress nodded her head.

"Can you please let the teen chef make these?" Taehyung asked as the waitress looks at them hesitantly.

"She had prepared all these 30 minutes ago itself and left..is it ok if we reheat and serve it is still hot though." she said as the members nodded.

"As long as it's made by her it doesn't matter." Namjoon said as the waitress bowed and left.
_______________

15 minutes later their meal arrived.

[I will end this chapter after the pictures because pictures take a lot of time to load.. i will make the next time even more longer]

 i will make the next time even more longer]