COLD BROTHER [2] NEW- START

"Yn look, you need to go to your brother or the Orphanage because you aren't 18 yet. We tried telling this to you for several years but if you don't go to your brother now then our social workers Association of Mandeok Lego Village will send you to an Orphanage." the social worker told Yn as she was silently listening to her while looking at her lap.

Over the years, Yn had received several notices regarding this but she was unwilling to go to an Orphanage and today, the social worker herself has come and Yn doesn't know what to do as she looks at the associate.

"Unnie please..my brother earns well enough-" Yn tried to speak but the associate placed a file on the table

"Yn..your brother doesn't pay for all your necessities does he? We have seen his interviews and personally talked to him. He said he doesn't care about you.." she said with a sympathetic voice as Yn looks at her lap as her eyes tears up

"I..I will go to my brother and t-talk to him..please give me some time.." she plead as the female sighed while feeling pity for the young girl

"A month Yn...I will give you a month ok? If you don't go to your brother then i'm sorry but you've to go to Orphanage." she said as she bows and stood up and left as Yn's tears slipped from her eyes as she looks at her brother's photo in his room.

"Oppa... please help me." she said as she wipes her tears.
_________________

"Cmon boys, 3, 2,1.." PD Nim yelled as the boys started their dance practice as they gave their all.

Jungkook was in his position, sweating and breathing heavily.. recently he has been over working himself without letting the members know about it.

Members were unaware that he was feeling weak and fragile. And then Jimin took his position as Jungkook had to jump but when he did he suddenly slipped and collapsed on the floor as the members rushed towards him.

"JUNGKOOK!!" Taehyung seemed to notice first as he rushed towards his maknae as he helped Jungkook to sit as Jimin rushed and checked Jungkook's sprained leg, "Yahh your leg is swollen..did you twist it earlier?"

His statement made Jungkook to chuckle nervously, "Its fine Hyung-" but Seokjin cut his statement off, "Its not fine!!! Why did you overwork yourself again Jungkook?" the eldest scolded the maknae as Suga checked Jungkook's sprained leg, "Thankfully it's not that severe..Namjoon, get the spray from the first aid kit."

Namjoon nodded as he got the bottle of spray from the first aid and Hoseok applied the spray on Jungkook's swollen ankle as Jungkook hissed in pain, "Ouch Hyung! Slowly..." he moaned as Jimin slowly bandaid Jungkook's leg

"It's fine Kook, everything is done..just take some rest, we can resume later." Taehyung said as the members agreed, as they helped Jungkook to sit on the chair in the practice room.
_______________

"Excuse me." Yn called out to the security guard as the guard looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes? How may I help you miss?" He asked while checking Yn from head to toe while looking at her worn out clothes.

"C-can I meet Jeon Jungkook?" she asked hesitantly as the bodyguard stepped forward in alert, assuming her to be a Saesang.

"Miss you can't-"

"I am his sister.." she said with a low voice while fidgeting with her fingers as the guard laughed

"He doesn't have any family kit! Nice try.." he said as he was about to push Yn away but she held his legs

"Please...just this once..t-tell him, his sister wants to m-meet him..please.. it's urgent." she begged as the guard felt pity towards the young girl as he sighed

"Fine..stay here, I will contact him." he said as he went away to inform Jungkook.
____________

"Jungkook are you feeling better?" Namjoon asked as Jungkook nods while drinking his energy drink.

"Yes Hyung, I feel much better now." he said as it brought relief to the members face as they checked on him.

Suddenly the bodyguard entered the room as he bowed at them, "Sir, there is a girl..maybe a teenager, who says she is Jungkook's sister..she wants to meet you sir."

He said as Jungkook's expression turned into a cold one as the members furrowed their brows, "Sister? Jungkook you said you don't have one." Jimin said as Jungkook didn't respond as he looks at the guard, "I don't have any sister..tell her to go away, she must be a saesang." he said as the guard looks at him.

"Sir she begged me to let her see you once..she said she is in great dilemma-" the guard tried to speak but Jungkook cut him off, "I said I don't want to see her..she is just nobody to me!" he said as Jin held his hand.

"Jungkook ah, just talk to her...if the guard says then she must be in great trouble." he said as Jungkook looks at him as he shook his head, "I don't want to Hyung." he said as he walks away but Taehyung grabs his hand

"Jungkook come with me..we need to talk." Taehyung said as he dragged Jungkook to the corner of the room.

Taehyung made sure nobody heard them as he whispers, "Jungkook ah..what happened huh? You can tell me..is that your sister?" he asked as Jungkook looks down, unable to utter a word as Taehyung cupped his cheeks, "Jeon Jungkook..tell me..who is she? Do you have a sister?" he asked softly as Jungkook slowly nods his head.

"Y..yes Hyung, i-i do have a sister..but I don't want to meet her.." he said in a hesitant tone as Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise.

"Jungkook ah, she is your sister then go and meet her...why are you avoiding her? She-"

"Hyung because of her my mom died!! And my dad commited suicide.. I don't want to see her." he said in a furious tone as Taehyung was taken aback by his outburst.

"Jungkook ah..can you please talk to her?" Taehyung plead as Jungkook looks away from his Hyung.

"No...I don't want to meet her.."
____________

Yn was anxiously waiting downstairs as the bodyguard approached her, "Ma'am Mr. Jeon said he doesn't have any sister and that he doesn't want to meet you.." he informed as Yn's tears slipped from her eyes as she looked at the guard, "Please..if he doesn't t-take me with him t-then I must go to Orphanage... please tell him..please." Yn begged the bodyguard as she saw Jungkook coming downstairs with a furious look on his face.

"OPPA!!" Yn yelled as Jungkook looks at her with a furious look as he signs the Bodyguards to leave as they left the two of them alone.

"Why are you here huh? I told you not to ever show your nasty face to me didn't i?" Jungkook asked in a furious tone as Yn looks down but manages to speak, "Oppa..i-if you don't take me with you t-then I have to go to Orphanage..the social workers will take me.." she said as Jungkook scoffed at her.

"Do I look like i care? Just go to Orphanage then..I don't care, you get that?" He spat bitterly as Yn's tears flowed more as she looks at him, "Oppa..please i-i don't want to go-"

"You are nobody to me Yn..nobody..and remember one thing, you aren't Jeon so don't ever tell anyone that you are my sister." he said and walked away as Yn looks at him and turns around and left.

She was heartbroken, she doesn't know what to do anymore.. her brother was her last hope but that hope too faded away...her brother crumbled her last remaining hope completely..

Yn looks at the HYBE building, one last time as she turns around and left while tears didn't stop flowing from her eyes.

"Until now, i never hated you Oppa but from today..Jeon Yn i-i mean Shin Yn hates Jeon Jungkook to the core."

Yn was determined to cut all ties with him, even her surname as she decided to change her name from Jeon to Shin