𝑉𝐼𝐼

*edited*

the l/n household

press 1 to hang up

press 2 to call again

press the red button to hang up

press 1 to leave a message.

press 2 to call again

press the red button to hang up

dialling...
.

..

...

..

.

dialling...
.

..

...

..

.

shinso's pov

i had just tossed the small disc from u.a that told me that i hadn't made it into the heroics course into the bin next to my desk and missed, i sighed and picked it up before hearing my phone ring from inside the sea of blankets on my bed. i peeked at the i.d and could tell that it was n/n's second time calling me and i picked up the phone and answered that doofus's call.

"hello?" i tiredly spoke into the microphone,

"oh hello shinhoe, is my memes too spicy 🥵👌 for you to answer?" n/n  said as i could practically hear the smug look on her face.

"no, n/n no one can out do me in memes, also i have a shit ton of snacks and my console on wanna come over?" i questioned.

"oh wow how sister scandalous, asking a girl over and yea, who can deny free snacks." jeez, n/n is gonna make my pantry drain at this rate.

"did you get into the heroics course? i only got into general studies, but i feel like i'll get i get into the course soon." i announced

"oh hehehe,,, yeaaaa i diiiid buuuut i feel baaaad... anyways they should've let you into the hero bit, because your quirk is soo cool!!!" n/n continued to ramble. god love her, she can pick up anyone's mood, she's like the sister i never had.

after her rambling she finally announced:

"i'll be over in 10 be ready for my awesome powers" before pressing the hang up button. i then plugged my phone into my charger that's almost broken accept for that one wire and waited for my crack head of a friend to come over.

normal pov

"mom im going to hitoshi's house bye love you!" y/n stated as she sprinted out the door, humming the lyrics to some weird ass song that she probably heard at 2am.

the stormy teen sprinted through the neighbourhood, precisely 2 blocks over, to the violet haired boy's house. y/n huffed and puffed, trying to catch her breath, before knocking on said boy's front door.

"bow down, dear purple peasant, your queen is here!!" bellowed the young girl as beads of sweat ran down her forehead.

the wooden door creaked open to reveal an extremely drowsy looking lilac haired boy, that has still got his black pjs on, with cat slippers.

"oh hello queen n/n my cats and i salute you" he sarcastically remarked as he lazily bowed. shinso widened the space of the door to let her in

"heh such a gentleman my dude" y/n said as she went onto her tippy toes to ruffle his hair.

it was early in the morning in shinso's home; around 2am to be precise. the sleep deprived teens were playing a mini game where you had to go through a maze, and kill the other players. the h/c girl was sprawled out on the bed covered with empty f/s (favourite snack) packets, 2 nutella jars, chocolate wrappers, and other varieties of lollies and junk food wrappers. the purple haired boy was lying on his stomach facing the tv, smashing his controller, trying to kill y/n in said mini game.

"god you're so bad at this game you've gotten caught up in dead ends 6 times!" y/n squealed, just as she noticed the ungodly hour that it was.

"ah fuck, it's 2 am should we sleep?" she questioned,

"hello? do you know me? i don't sleep" the boy laughed.

"hah me neither but you probably play shitty roblox games like this" y/n laughed. then the two overtired teenagers kept playing games like minecraft into deep hours into the morning.