𝑉

〜☆〜

the l/n household

"Y/N GET YOUR FAT ASS DOWN HERE YOUR LETTER FROM U.A JUST ARRIVED!!!!!!!" tomoki yelled from down stairs

"SAYS YOU, YOU BONEY BITCH!" y/n then proceeds to run down stairs, without falling off of the bed

"COMIN- OW FUCK" she continued. y/n scrambled down stairs and snatch the U.A letter from her brown haired brother. Finally after tripping u p the stairs a few times, Y/N got to her f/c themed, and I quote

'bedroom, or as fully titled: museum of my fame, but with some 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓈 𝓈𝓃𝒾𝓅𝓅𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓅 𝒶𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓉𝒾𝒸' if that means anything good, but who knows?

AnYwAyS,

y/n got to her f/c themed bedroom and sat at her matte black desk to rip open the letter, only to hear a thud as she glanced on the surface of the desk to see a small disc.

y/n went to reach it, only for it to suddenly turn on and absolutely scare the shit out of y/n and cause her clumsy ass to fall out of her chair.

"HELLO YOUNG L/N!" all mights iconic voice boomed throughout the room. "I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THE RESULTS OF YOUR EXAMS! IT APPEARS THAT YOU HAVE DONE WELL WITH YOUR EXAM, WITH 40 POINTS IN TOTAL!"

y/n sighed, because she assumed that she failed but was interrupted,

"IF THAT WAS ALL THAT THE TEST HAD TO IT! BEING IN A HEROICS DEPARTMENT REQUIRES HEROIC ACTS, RIGHT? SO BECAUSE OF YOUR ACTS IN SAVING SOMEONE, YOU WERE AWARDED WITH 36 RESCUE POINTS, THEREFORE GIVING YOU A GRAND TOTAL OF 76 POINTS, AND SECOND PLACE ON THE EXAM! WELCOME YOUNG L/N, TO U.A HIGH SCHOOL!!!!" all might finished his aspiring speech, and y/n was bursting at the seams with happiness.

"TOMOKI I GOT IN YOUR GIRL GOT IN WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" y/nscreamed in joy. "sHuT Up y/N!!" tomoki replied lazily from his room. y/n ran downstairs and composed herself before dawdling into her mom's office, with a slouch to tell her that she failed the test 'i'm gonna prank her and say that I failed' was the girls thought process.

"Hey mom." y/n said with a frown.

"oh hey honey, wait, what's the matter?" haruna played along, simply because she could hear the yelling of her results.

"uhh i.... err wanted to say thatt......" y/n gave a dramatic pause for suspense, you know?

"thaT I GOT INTO U.A!!!!!" y/n announced with the excitement that could challenge an 11 year old with their first purchase of v-bucks.

"that's great n/n! i'll make sure to buy some f/f so we can celebrate!" Haruna congratulated as she walked over to her giddy child to pull her into an embrace.

"how did hitoshi do?" her mother questioned

"oh shit forgot to call him iLL LET YOU KNOW BE RIGHT BACK!"

y/n slammed the door open, and plopped onto her f/c comforter and immediately went to call shinhoe, The h/c opened her phone, and went into the phone call app.

call 'impatient hoe' ?

yes

no

yes

✯no
.
.
.

dialling

.
.
.

dialling

.
.
.

dialling

.
.
.
'impatient hoe' has been disconnected.

press 1 to leave a message

press 2 to call again

press the red button to hang up

which will you choose?

select the chapter that has the option that you want to do in the title!

thanks again for reading!