🌈 Assignment 10 | March 16 - March 30

Welcome to Astania Book Club: Unicorn Guild, Assignment 10!

🌈 NEWS 🌈

☆ We are still looking for help with our book clubs! If you or someone you know is interested in helping with either Phoenix or Unicorn Guilds, either send us a DM or fill out an application in our hiring book! For members of Phoenix Guild, joining the book club staff will move your story to the Staff Books section, and members can earn extra points by reading your story.

☆ Don't forget to join us on our Discord server, The Writer's Hoard! With nearly 1,700 members, you're sure to find any writing help that you need. See the link in our profile for more information!

🌈 RULES 🌈

Each assignment runs twice within a month, with new updates on the 1st and 16th. Please submit reports within 7 days of reading; this makes it easier for admins to check you've completed your assignment. Kindly ensure that your assignment is submitted before 11:59 p.m. EST on the last day of the assignment. Chapters read before the assignment begins do not count for credit.

For your assignment, please remember to read 6 chapters of your partner's book. You must give at least 6 quality comments per chapter, along with 1 constructive outline comment of 100+ characters per chapter detailing what you liked and what you thought could be improved. If you do not fulfill these requirements, you will be warned and/or placed in our probation jail.

If you're paired with a [READER!], you don't have to do any reading for the assignment! Enjoy the amazing comments your partner will leave.

If you would like to be permanently paired with your partner, feel free to ask them after you've reported your reading. That being said, remember to report using the comment your assignment is attached to! Please make sure it is an inline comment.

🌈 STAFF🌈

MilaForLife 

🌈 PARTNERS 🌈

None

🌈 ASSIGNMENTS 🌈

Heaven in Abyss, Hell in Paradise by seaselene 
The Crypt Of Lysidamus by Ink3dverse (Book 1)

Twisted Destiny by Coco_da_cat 
Repellent by EmmeMoore86 

The Twin Paradox by Ink3dverse (Book 2)
Anna by JustAWannabeWriter30 

Rise Of Faeries Book I: Ascension by Deiwrites 
Fallen Whisper of Fire by Bookbellawerewolf 

A Click Of Destiny by hey_girl_12 
Nevergolden (Screenplay) by LadyMaryAverman 

🌈 HIATUS 🌈

None

🌈 PROBATION 🌈

We did not receive enough reports from the following members. If you do not complete the missed assignment, you will be removed from the club for inactivity. If you wish to leave the club, please let us know.

To be removed from probation, please complete the missed assignments and make your reports in an inline comment by your name. Once you complete the missed assignment, you will be re-added in the next assignment.

SillySn4ke reads Heaven in Abyss, Hell in Paradise by seaselene (Needs 6 chapters)

ShivakshiTanwar reads A Click Of Destiny by hey_girl_12 (Needs 6 chapters)